Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Loopstagirl chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
I am a truly awful person for how long it has taken me to review this considering I even had a sneak peek before you posted, I'm really sorry!

But it is just as awesome the second time around! Everything about this story is just so heartmeltingly gorgeous, and you've done an awesome job at getting into their heads considering their young age and the grief and anguish that they have gone through. Too many moments to pick my favourite, so I just pick the whole story!

Love it and you!
criminally charmed chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Nicely done, glad to see the whole family is recovering as reflected by John.

THERE - I DID IT. YA HAPPY? ;)
Angel-Sue76 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Aww great chapter and well worth the wait.

Loved the getting ready for school scene just the same here too and Kit used to change beds as well.

Yay go Johnny taking on the bully. An older sibling sticking up for his brother. Loved it. Bless Johnny hope this is a sign he's coming through his grieving

Great job as always love ya
MDarKspIrIt chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
Cute!
Silver Bee chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
A happy ending - perfect! Loved Virgil's attempt to stay in bed - or at least, in someone's bed. So good to see John fully recovered, not just talking, but standing up for himself and his brothers. I've really enjoyed this story, hope there are more to come.
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
What an awesome ending to your story my friend. I'm so glad to see that Avery didn't push Johnny back into his shell, and that when push came to shove, that is was Johnny who came out on top!

I so love the way you write Wee Tracys! I could read them forever!
LucyMaxine chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Great! Love this!

LM xx
thunderbird5 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I wondered what Johny would do to that boy. Guess he kicked his feet right out from under him? :-)
TBMom chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Very nice story!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Yeah! *Punches air* Go Johnny! You tell that nasty little boy to rack off! Nobody hurts a Tracy brother and gets away with it! *Sticks out tongue*

I told you this the first time I read it, but I loved the way Virgil simply changed beds when his father removed the blankets! And then the trick Scott did with the facewasher getting Virgil up! Priceless!

I can't wait to see what else you come up with! *Hugs* Xx
JoTracy123 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Yeah I really enjoyed this well done you x
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Hi, again, apologies for the delay in reviewing. :)

Well our little starman has certainly rounded a corner here. I'm so happy! *Dances*

I love how Gordon is just Gordon, as usual having no regard for personal affairs or space, and just sticks his little nose wherever he wants to go. ;) Gotta completely adore him though. I love the bit about the cat though, and being smart enough to change his words to please his grandmother and father.

Love, love love Johnny being a gentleman and helping Grandma with the cooking, and for Grandma herself for taking it so calmly, other than the bit of surprise.

I wonder if Jeff noticed... The others were probably too busy chatting. :)

Looking forward to the next bit T, great little chapter. Xx
criminally charmed chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Very sweet. Luv Gordy.
Loopstagirl chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
*turns into a big ball of squishy mess*

OH MY GOSH!

SAM!

How am I supposed to function? Just that first bit with Gordon is enough to have me as a squeeing mess. Nothing good ever comes of that boy reckoning, that's for sure. I love his logic and his concern for that split second that Grandma might not understand what he was saying. SO cute!

And John's talking! Like, properly talking! And interacting with his brothers! And...and..and SQUEAL! Blimey, Grandma and Jeff truly have their hands full with that lot, don't they? How many threats of a time out was that and it is only breakfast time? I have to agree with Virg though, Gordon will most likely land himself in that chair before the day is out.

*sighs* Oh that was just delightful!
Silver Bee chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Grandma is a scary lady and Gordon's comment about her hearing was priceless! I would have loved this chapter even if John hadn't spoken. But he did - and more than just a few words too! Hope this is just the start and that he can be truly happy again. Loved it!