Reviews for Professor Layton and the Mashed Potato Box
nellenora the explorer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This never ever gets old. I'm on my tenth read and I still laugh die laughing everytime.
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!
Lord Kharl chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Oh my god I died laughing at the part with Flora! I Have read this story of yours once and ever sense I have been trying to find it again! I really love this! Great job and keep writing!
Juilii chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
GO AND WRITE A DAMN FANFIC OF UNWOUND FUTURE! Its my favorite game, but... This was funny, so...WRITE IT OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH A FISH!...Even though this story was amazingly written, despite being ooc. A lot. Completely. I'll keep tuned for the epilogue!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Omg you have to do lost future XD I would die in excitement :D and make sure to put if Flora is actually dead in the epilogue because you've been hinting that she's not. :)
Review Lady chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
YESYESYES DO UNWOUND FUTURE! 8D
mynameisenjolras chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
NO CURSING?! D:

I don't know why I found the idea of Layton venting his anger on Luke so funny.

i think i need help.
mynameisenjolras chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
three chapters in and this is probably the best fanfiction I've read in a long time.

I'm sitting here just cracking up oh my gosh, THANK YOU OH WRITER OF AWESOMENESS
person chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Anyway, this is hilarious. 0w0 INTENTIONAL OOC FTW!
person chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
i'm not reading this at a library. i'm reading this while I'm only a yard or so away from my grandma. XD
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Oh my God. You updated. I didn't know there was a blue moon today! But seriously, I love this series too much. Keep going! For the love of God, KEEP GOING!

P.S Ms Porter is very disappointed that she can't rape you now. But no one cares how she feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I laughed so hard I got an asthma attack! (maybe not the best of reviews you've ever had, but whatever, no prizes are being handed out are they? :D)
That aside, please, please, PLEASE write more!
(If you don't, I will command Anton to visit you with his 'gear') :D
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I fucking love this story XD if you don't update soon, I'll eat your face and get my tec teacher to lick you out.

I'm so fucking lady-like. But still, lady-like or not, my threat stands.
Melody The Superhero chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, this story has more foul language than lunchtime at my secondrary school. Clam down a bit on the language, because it just sounds like a kid trying to be 'mature' and 'cool' and it's not coming across as funny.

The Mshed Potato Box? Well, I have to say, when I played the game that wasn't what first came into my head. Kind of random, also kind of entertaining. I don't like humour stories, and don't plan on starting to like them anytime soon. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy them though.

Please, get rid of at least half of the language though. If a chapter swears more than two times than it looks very sloppy and well... lame.
FAmedileen chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
2 lazy 2 log in!

grr..where are you puppy, this is my fav. story! :-D I'll kill you! write! write!
fallen angel medileen chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
this is the best story I've EVA READ continue! Medi demands IT!

[holds up flame sword]