Reviews for Alcohol: A Party Time Necessity
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
oh hello there perfection 3
iluvglee1 chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
another chapter please i lovvvvvve this story
mardie186 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Just stumbled upon this today. And no, I am not drunk. But I loved this story. Especially the end where Chris quotes Blaine's line to Darren. Priceless! And I do hope these two get their heads out of their asses and figure out what we all know. .Together.
crisscolferchrissquared chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
That was so f*cking hot! Great fanfic :)
louiseintheskywithdiamonds chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Omg that was amazing, I loved it!

Lol especially the ending, great one!
Wutif chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Hello Ladies

Wow. This is a collaboration? How do you do this? Did each of you take a chapter, a paragraph, an edit? Whoever wrote Chapter 4 is gifted! Whoo. I am a ChrisCriss fan too and this is one of my favourites.

The characterizations are spot on. Well at least to the ones in my head. I am going to check back to see if you guys have written anything else. REALLY enjoyed this one.

boredandhomealone chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Absolutely beautifully written. This is going down as one if my all time favorites.
IrisLake chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Thought you should know that chapter 3 is a repeat of chapter 2... can't wait for the real chapter 3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
EMSmith chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
omg that was awesome!
Would've0Could've0Should've chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
see this is what i don't understand why do people in storys hae such high moral standards. if i was darren and was totally crushing of a cutie like Chris i'd totally do him while he was drunk and then when we woke up be like woah what happend. i don't remember... wanna do it again ;) but i guess that just makes me an awful person. and i guess that's why we all love darren. anyways... i do love myself some CrissColfer. and this is just so lovely. woah wait.. did they do the interview? I thought it was canceled! WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS! anyways, it's too late for this. this is a great fic great writing great idea. and a drunk chris is adorable. enough said.

please update again soon!