Reviews for Angel
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was so wonderful! I love it!
hopper chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Dangit you made me cry. This story was amazing.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
*Shouts out a series of non-words and random sounds/attempts at coherent speech*

Dude, I was literally starting to pull my hair out while reading this! It was just so...GOOD!

The tension, the pain, the conversion of Matthew. It was all too much awesomeness for me to handle in a ONE-SHOT.

Which is why I'm about to go read it AGAIN. Which I NEVER do. EVER.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Gawh! Good ending. Sad though... *shakes head* oh Alfred, you idiot. Nice story! Enjoyed, and felt sad too. Well done! *Peels an orange and walks away*
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
poor mattie
Her-bloody-majesty chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Too lazy to sign in...

Begin review: you've opened my eyes to us/can... And o cried.
nemurii chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
after reading this, i can say i officially ship america/canada. i was unsure before, but i really love this oneshot. it was written sweetly and just slightly bitter, but it really made me smile and gave me chills. the last few paragraphs were just amazing. C:
natcat5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I-I'm crying. ;A;

That last part where Matt got on his hands and knees broke my heart. Especially AL's reaction about how his angel had been corrupted and it was all his fault. I think I absolutely died. Heart broken.

But the ending was nice. I'm not sure Al deserved that second chance, but the ending was still nice.
numb-butt chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Is it possible to love words? 8D
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This pretty much made me cry
Lori von Loco chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my God. This was amazing

I swear, I was very nearly in tears while I read it, and the end was so sweet! Wonderful. X3
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I liked it, there was a similar story to this before (although it was a Francis/Matthew), but this one was much more fleshed out, and I loved that. Great job :)
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow... This is very well writen! Poor Canada TT At least the ending wad sweet. Nice job on this!
FluffDucklings chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Pfft. This was great.

And by the way... I think Len killed any sense I will ever have with bananas. XD