Reviews for The Misgivings of GiftGiving
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow! Very, very, very sexy. The gifts were wonderful, they matched the exact person they were given from and to. (Does that make sense)

I like your beginning about Tony being shipped off to Norway when he was five. That was very plausible, given Robert Wagner's portrayal of Tony, Sr. on NCIS.

Making me wish that I celebrated Christmas. But then I get eight crazy nights!
inako chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Darling, do I even have to say it? Another great fic, I don't know why I'm surprised :D Oh, and the fav line? "Then why do you not want to play with it, Tony?"

I absolutely loved it. :) Good Luck with that degree... ;)
TonyandZivaUK chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS!
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well my friend that was great. I am a bit of an awful beta I know. I read through that again and found mistakes that I didn't pick up last time. I'm so annoyed.

However other then that it was a great and fantastic story. I did really enjoy this story. I look forward to more collaboration in the future and I hope that you do get published sometime. I would read it...I'm sure I would. But then I'd want you to read my published work too.

Thanks again for asking me to beta this for you. It was again a pleasure to help out.

Kandon :)
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this story! Love love love!
ark030288 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Can I just say that I have missed you...and this update list has me pretty excited.

It's nice to see something from you again. Cannot wait for more!
Pitselehvv chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Glad to see you're back, and back in style. Really nice story; it had been a while since I had read an M rated that I could enjoy this much. Very sweet and funny, even if pouty Tony never did wear his red boxers. And well, Tony and Ziva established relationship-fics are always nice to read. It saves us the angst of them actually getting there (since it is taking forever and a couple of days in the actual show). Thanks for the story.
bugaboobrittz chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh hey, Christmas in July! Glad to see an update from you, and that you've got more in the works. Refreshing storyline that made me go "mmm" and want to snuggle by the fireplace with hot cider...even though it's pushing 100 degrees outside today. :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love Christmas in July!

Good story.

And loved the togetherness of this story, not just Tony and Ziva, but the whole team.

It made me smile and smile and smile.
Shayna7767 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Love the story! I thought it was quite nice for a "Christmas in July" feel. Actually, any Christmas story makes my heart go pitty-pat, and one with these two gives me heart palpitations. Great job. As always, was a pleasure reading your stories.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
First off - you've no idea how weird it is reading this on a school computer LOL. I'm just sittin' here tryna look like I'm not reading anything less dry than a journal article on the correlation between gender and motives for exercising.

Secondly (and ignore the 'first off'), I enjoyed this! :D I don't think it's OOC, just advanced; and Abby was as crazy as ever lol. I love the Christmas Party part, it has a family feel to it. It's all sweet and funny! And then there's the sex...you made me laugh at the part where he really hoped she would let her unwrap the present XD and then I almost cried at this: "...with a muffled grunt that he knew sounded suspiciously like her name; because it was." There's just something so...so...(omg I'm gonna cry again) romantic about it. So...in love.

Argh Rei! Why you make me wanna cry in school? You know I can't do that.

All that aside, WHERE IS YOUR PM OR EMAIL? Haha. Seriously though, great story! (And oh look! I see my name.)

Hehe. Miss ya girl, I hope you reply soon!

Angsty NewDress
NCISjes chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
AHHHH! OMG!

It's not even fair how good this is. Seriously I have the biggest case of writer's envy right now! It's just... AHHH! It's not fair!

This was simply amazing. I loved that Ziva felt she had to be the perfect hostess because it's just so her. As was the wrapping paper :). And then I just knew Ducky would be the first one after Gibbs and it made me so happy that I can still anticipate what you are going to do in some small way. Oh and the guitar for Tony! That made me squee so hard cause you know I love me some Michael Music :P.

I am very excited for all your upcoming stuff as well, and it reminds me that I still have your birthday present to finish :/.

Outstanding job babe! I love you&I I miss you.