Reviews for Bromance
andIJDC chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was funny practically from start to end, but I just died at the mention of Alfred's Superman boxers! This was such a good mix of hot and sexy but cute and sweet. Loved it (especially the part with Ivan's sister)
darth jennab chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
ugh, so much feels •ºεº• love the bromance :] i love but hate you at the same time for the cliffhanger though... poor al, all lovestruck and shy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Omg you should write a follow up and make it about Alfred getting jealous because Netherlands gives mathew tulips (cuz of ww1)
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love AmeCan. It's so adorable.
nina chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH so awesome
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Son, I am disappoint.
I WILL find an excuse to use this in casual conversation. It's just - *fangirl shriek*
I can even see his face!
And, you know, yaoi is SO educational. I have never seen a dick in my LIFE, but I have a pretty good idea of the general layout and look to the things. Very good idea indeed. :)
Anyway. This is the shit. Bros are awesome.
Alice chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Yessssss (that is all)
TheClassyPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice
Evermore Pond chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love how I met your mother
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
;A; This was perfect. So perfect. The way you write, how you did the characters...
You're a wonderful writer! Keep it up!
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
How on earth do they know all this bro code? Did they get a book when they hit puberty? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AW! SO CUTE AND SHMEXY AND GORGEOUS AND wow I think I found a new favourite pairing.
CCroquette chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
asldkhghsdjak

This is wonderful. The characterization is great, and it's sweet without being cloying, and the little bits of humor make it really perfect. 3
OllieDesu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Holy hell, this was so great. It was funny and hot and adorable all at the same time and it just gave me so many feels. Well done, my friend.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awwe! Bros before h0es... That means no (yaoi) fangirl would be happy that the guy of their dreams are taken by each other. What a tragic story.

Yaoi fangirls: *partying 'till midnight b!tches ... And spying on the couple* Maybe some but naw I'll be one those spying... *cue sadistic grin*

K I'll stop typing now... I'm just being randomly weird again *sigh*