Reviews for Bromance
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/23
aww I loved it! They are perfect together!
convict chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
LAUGHING CAUSE THIS WAS THE BEST
BROMANCE
ALL THE WAY THROUGH
HELP
and aaaaaaaaaah the ending, it was so sweet, just right.
andIJDC chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was funny practically from start to end, but I just died at the mention of Alfred's Superman boxers! This was such a good mix of hot and sexy but cute and sweet. Loved it (especially the part with Ivan's sister)
darth jennab chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
ugh, so much feels •ºεº• love the bromance :] i love but hate you at the same time for the cliffhanger though... poor al, all lovestruck and shy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Omg you should write a follow up and make it about Alfred getting jealous because Netherlands gives mathew tulips (cuz of ww1)
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love AmeCan. It's so adorable.
nina chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH so awesome
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Son, I am disappoint.
I WILL find an excuse to use this in casual conversation. It's just - *fangirl shriek*
I can even see his face!
And, you know, yaoi is SO educational. I have never seen a dick in my LIFE, but I have a pretty good idea of the general layout and look to the things. Very good idea indeed. :)
Anyway. This is the shit. Bros are awesome.
Alice chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Yessssss (that is all)
TheClassyPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Nice
Evermore Pond chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love how I met your mother
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
;A; This was perfect. So perfect. The way you write, how you did the characters...
You're a wonderful writer! Keep it up!
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
How on earth do they know all this bro code? Did they get a book when they hit puberty? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AW! SO CUTE AND SHMEXY AND GORGEOUS AND wow I think I found a new favourite pairing.
CCroquette chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
asldkhghsdjak

This is wonderful. The characterization is great, and it's sweet without being cloying, and the little bits of humor make it really perfect. 3
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »