Reviews for A New Player: Year Three: Mists of Lies
Excellent!
Anonymous Fan chapter 10 . 4/17
Never having to hear Navi's voice again? Now that's a cause I can get behind.
Absolutely adore your stories! Always looking forward to the next twist.
Athos chapter 6 . 3/25
Portuguese language. Gostaria de saber se vai haver alguma mudança grande nas histórias, porque está seguindo muito os livros. Ainda sim, suas histórias estão interessantes.
Alex Blackclaw chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
You're missing a large chunk in the scene at the Three Broomsticks. You had Professor McGonagall telling Hagrid to keep his voice down when he hadn't even said anything yet. I suggest adding that bit in before too long. Besides that, great story
Alex Blackclaw chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
Hey i just noticed this, and correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems to me like Dark Faykan resmbles a Sith Lord
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
Is it just me, or did you fashion Dark Faykan after a Sith Lord from Star Wars?
David-El chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Now how can Snape say that Harry doesn't have permission to be in Hogsmeade? His permission slip was signed, only the professors aren't letting him go, and they STILL haven't said why. Especially considering the fact that the prefects and the Head Boy and Girl are in Hogsmeade. Sirius has gotten inside Hogwarts twice before, so they can't say it safer inside alone than it is outside with his friends.
David-El chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
Faykan is SARUMAN?! Now THAT is either a great misdirection or a lie, and I don't know what to believe right now.
Drachna chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Good work
Drachna chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
Though I a.m. only reading this story now and I'm only on chapter 6 I would like to thank you for such an amazing story and an idea I have not often seen before, if ever. So keep up the food work.
Nemesis Quill chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Hi.

I like all of this series that I have read so far, and I really like Faykan. :) Please, please keep writing. You're an ace writer.

- Nemesis
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Another great installment in this series. Again thank you for sharing your stories with us!
CFarmerlady chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
I finally figured it out. I had to go back and read it over, and do some research, and I finally figured it out! I've never actually read anything about him before, so what history you come up with for him later will really be interesting. Obviously he was at least wounded by the Necromancer, if not killed, and he was sent back for some reason. I wonder how long the Darkness Slayer's been bumping through history? Anyway, I'm going to reread the rest, and I'll post another comment later. Great work!
HanLaw0086 chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
I was truly hoping for a divergence from Canon so bad.
But other than that the store was very excellent
HanLaw0086 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I seriously thought the Fox was gonna let him in and give them the password so we can kill or get petter