Reviews for A New Player: Year Three: Mists of Lies
Grimm Knight Jackson chapter 16 . 5/28
Hey i just noticed this, and correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems to me like Dark Faykan resmbles a Sith Lord
Is it just me, or did you fashion Dark Faykan after a Sith Lord from Star Wars?
David-El chapter 13 . 4/15
Now how can Snape say that Harry doesn't have permission to be in Hogsmeade? His permission slip was signed, only the professors aren't letting him go, and they STILL haven't said why. Especially considering the fact that the prefects and the Head Boy and Girl are in Hogsmeade. Sirius has gotten inside Hogwarts twice before, so they can't say it safer inside alone than it is outside with his friends.
David-El chapter 12 . 4/15
Faykan is SARUMAN?! Now THAT is either a great misdirection or a lie, and I don't know what to believe right now.
Drachna chapter 7 . 4/9
Good work
Drachna chapter 6 . 4/9
Though I a.m. only reading this story now and I'm only on chapter 6 I would like to thank you for such an amazing story and an idea I have not often seen before, if ever. So keep up the food work.
Nemesis Quill chapter 6 . 11/22/2015

I like all of this series that I have read so far, and I really like Faykan. :) Please, please keep writing. You're an ace writer.

- Nemesis
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Another great installment in this series. Again thank you for sharing your stories with us!
CFarmerlady chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
I finally figured it out. I had to go back and read it over, and do some research, and I finally figured it out! I've never actually read anything about him before, so what history you come up with for him later will really be interesting. Obviously he was at least wounded by the Necromancer, if not killed, and he was sent back for some reason. I wonder how long the Darkness Slayer's been bumping through history? Anyway, I'm going to reread the rest, and I'll post another comment later. Great work!
HanLaw0086 chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
I was truly hoping for a divergence from Canon so bad.
But other than that the store was very excellent
HanLaw0086 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I seriously thought the Fox was gonna let him in and give them the password so we can kill or get petter
HanLaw0086 chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I would not have thought that his Boggart would have been the witch King but something like it but the more I think about the scar it makes more sense
SonOfLupa chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Is it just me, os is Nott a little *too* interested in Fey? Its just seems kinda creepy... and the whole sliding his "injured" arm under the table in potions, then Fey jumping, makes me think he grabbed his leg.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I love the story so far. I love the character Faykan as well.
CFarmerlady chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
As a note, I generally read all of a story which is available before reviewing. Getting snapped at for it won't encourage me.

However, I must say that I've enjoyed the story so far. Looking forward to finishing it.