Reviews for Alice's Heart
Ngc chapter 12 . 5/18
Trong tất cả câu chuyện alice in heartland thì câu chuyện của bạn là nhất đấy,so với những câu chuyện còn lại thì chả đáng là gì cả.Sao bạn ko viết tiếp đi? Tôi ủng hộ bạn (Cố lên nhé)
Ngc chapter 12 . 5/12
Sao tác giả ko viết tiếp đi? Bộ truyện này đang đến đoạn hay cơ mà.Từ khi bạn viết thì tôi đã trở thành fan cuồng của bộ truyện này rồi.Cố lên tôi ủng hộ bạn rất nhiều (Truyện hay lắm đó)
Jedi Alice chapter 12 . 2/4
I can't help but wonder what Boris will think of her make-over? Hmm, I get the feeling that he'll find her really hot, or get angry again, since he didn't want her to change.
Minh chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
Trong tất cả các câu chuyện của alice in heartland fanfiction truyện của bạn là hay nhất đấ ko viết tiếp đi.Tôi ủng hộ câu chuyện của bạn đó.Cố lên
Ngc chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Bạn viết nhanh nhanh một chút được khô ện đang hay thế cơ mà
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Great Story! Please update soon. Where do you get such wonderful ideas for your stories? Can't wait to see what training you have in mind for alice...;)
Wannabe guru chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Personally I think you should have a moment in the story where Alice shows off her strength... I mean it's nice to see all these guys fawning over her XD but it would be refreshing for her to show that she's more than a typical reverse harem girl (aka no strength as a person mentally or physically) but I do tots love the story though so far and am going to follow u till u finish the story! U should have a moment when Alice has to take a life away 0_0 that would be intense! Also it would be nice to have her actually show a little bit of romantic interest in a guy... Cuz it kinda seems like these guys r going after her no reason since she's not showing any signs of liking any guy cept maybe blood but I hate controlling guys like him so I think it should be BORIS! TEAM BORIS ALL THE WAY! But maybe a romance with the twins would be really interesting to. Love u hope u update soon bye _ .
Pippy chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Feed me chapters!
Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
Nessakilledyou chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
I loved when Nightmare got beaten up it's his fault for eaves dropping also I feel like you should put in some kind of Lore about the gardener some time like maybe when Alice discovers the true meaning of being the Gardener she could idk be taken by her sister to a dream realm or somewhere not wonderland or earth to show Alice the story of the gardener and all her powers and stuff. Really good job I really enjoyed it. Please continue w.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I found this story... LOVE IT! Please update! I really like AliceXBlood and AlicexAce!
julius fan 19 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
im also a julius and gray fan but more of a julius fan i liked what u did with night mare reading their thoughts i cracked up please put more julius into the story XD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Aawww I thought it has been updated
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
This is a really good story
Please update !
Animeluv0331 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
You haven't updated it in forever! You should I Love this story!
CjGraceWeasley chapter 12 . 12/3/2012