Reviews for A Love That Never Alters
Guest chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
There's Lois again being stubborn to the point of stupidity again.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
If I was Chloe I think I would find Zantanna and SLAP! the shit out of her.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
And heres Lois only thinking of herself yet again
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
typical bratty Lois coming out again
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
That's one of the things that I have never liked about Lois, for someone as smart as she is she always seems to jump into situations without thinking it through.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I gave this story a try even though the concept of the story seemed stupid, and it lived up to it's billing utterly STUPID!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
EXCELLENT!
XOjonniXO chapter 31 . 10/18/2012
Wow, congrats on completing the story. It's really amazing, I couldn't stop reading just as I couldn't stop having tears in my eyes reading it. You maintained all of them in character with the series which is a difficult thing to do. Seriously when Clark always said after he came back like he wouldn't have left if he had known it would hurt her so bad, I thought come on Clark what else were you expecting.. Clark from Smallville would also think like that I could definitely say that. Little Chris is so adorable, fantastic work.
k3josai chapter 31 . 1/22/2012
This is a very lovely story. Thanks for sharing us this masterpiece. _
GottaLoveThis chapter 31 . 12/17/2011
I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I've read a few stories of Clark leaving Lois and a child and then returning, and I think you wrote one of the most honest Lois characters I have read. Lois is absolutely as stubborn as you made her out to be, and she would never risk her heart a second time so easily. So bravo for recognizing that and keeping it true! It broke my heart a little seeing Chris and Clark having to sneak around to spend time together, but I was happy with how their relationship developed. Overall a really well done story.
CharmedLover chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Well... Insee someone is a charmed fan! The scene of Clark leaving Lois is just like the one of Leo becoming an Elder and leaving Piper. I was reading it and i was like... Hmmmm.. That's familiar... Lol. Anyways, awesome job with the fanfic; I loved it!
CharmedLover chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
CloisLover94 chapter 31 . 8/12/2011
thaank you all soo much for you amazing comments. i just wanted to say i enjoyed reading all of your feedback and the advice givenn! im sorry i haven't replied sooner ive been pretty busy. i wanted to let you all know that as a thank you i decided to write an epilogue but it wont be posted up for a while as i said before im really busy lately but i will try my bestt! thank you all soo much you all are so great thank you for taking the time to read and enjoy my story:D!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/11/2011