Reviews for A Bird in the Hand
Avery chapter 13 . 7/25
I NEED THE REST. I NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE.
Tora chapter 5 . 6/26
I really hope they end up falling in love. :3
deaththekid.88.dtks chapter 2 . 6/21
0ko0ppkpkp
Update?
Tora chapter 4 . 5/11
Oh shit... please let this turn into a real PruCan soon. :3
Angelicpotato chapter 3 . 4/23
I am from Maine. I am one of Alfred's children's children's. Icome from Alfred's body. O. M. G. Daddy!
ToQuoteShakespeare chapter 13 . 3/23
...
Continue!
Lowridergirl913 chapter 13 . 2/21
PLEASE MOAR THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER PLEASEEEE
Tsukiyama Trash chapter 13 . 1/6
That moment when you realize how long it's been since a story was updated... I will not survive if I don't see how this story ends PLEASE updateIt's just... too beautifully written and the way it slowly moved instead of the usual "falling in love right away". You probably don't even check your account anymore and I'll respect you if you don't keep updating, but this has to be one of my favourite, well written stories c:
DeadEndGlitch chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I bet its a girl bc everyone always makes the children girls in fanfiction for some reason
Birchtree2439 chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Really, Canada? Nether regions becoming a black soul-sucking hole? Really? Huagh...welcome to a woman's world. That, and we sometimes get very pissy and our pants get stained.

Have fun.
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
My heart stopped when Cuba attacked Matthew.

*kisses fingers, raises three of them up* Matthew, may the odds be ever in your favor as your entire anatomy changes.

*squeaks* MATT, HAVE FAITH ON THE FATHER OF YOUR CHIIILD! PRUSSIA FEELS SOMETHING FOR YA, MON CHER!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Awww how sweet this story is. I so wish it was more updated.
AlegriaTheOnly chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god this is the cutest, feelsiest, most entertaining thing ever! Well written and a good plot!
Russia'spanda chapter 2 . 4/25/2015