Reviews for A Bird in the Hand
Tsukiyama Trash chapter 13 . 1/6
That moment when you realize how long it's been since a story was updated... I will not survive if I don't see how this story ends PLEASE updateIt's just... too beautifully written and the way it slowly moved instead of the usual "falling in love right away". You probably don't even check your account anymore and I'll respect you if you don't keep updating, but this has to be one of my favourite, well written stories c:
CanadianDoritos chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I bet its a girl bc everyone always makes the children girls in fanfiction for some reason
Birchtree2439 chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Really, Canada? Nether regions becoming a black soul-sucking hole? Really? Huagh...welcome to a woman's world. That, and we sometimes get very pissy and our pants get stained.

Have fun.
MEIPHANTOMHIVE chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
My heart stopped when Cuba attacked Matthew.

*kisses fingers, raises three of them up* Matthew, may the odds be ever in your favor as your entire anatomy changes.

*squeaks* MATT, HAVE FAITH ON THE FATHER OF YOUR CHIIILD! PRUSSIA FEELS SOMETHING FOR YA, MON CHER!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
Awww how sweet this story is. I so wish it was more updated.
AlegriaTheOnly chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god this is the cutest, feelsiest, most entertaining thing ever! Well written and a good plot!
Russia'spanda chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Iced tea is better
THEAWESOMEONE chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
please keep writing
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Please please please. I realize how late I am, but hey! Maybe you're still up for doing this. I need so so so SO badly to knew what happened. The story was amazing. The plot, characters, grammar, and such, it was absolutely flawless. And I need more. This story is too adorable and just-Ahhgauindkkbal. Please finish it?
PinkoStickLuv chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
pleaseeeeee update this, I need it! I need it to survive ;-;
1000meredith chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
This is really great
Could you please update soon?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Please write more. I love this mpreg. It's the first good one since...since this really long story about Canada being raped, left to die, found and taken care of by the BTT. ( they were all humans in this. And France was a doctor in it.) Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I don't need it , I don't need it. I NEED IT!
ChelydraSerpetina100801 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS OMG I LOVE IT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND SAD AND I LOVE IT AND PLEASE FINISH IT CLIFFHANGERS OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS I NEED THEM TO LOVE EACH OTHER AND ITS SO CUTE!
*cough*
Its too beautiful to be left unfinished. Please continue this! I'd be happy to offer assistance! :3
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Wow. Canada was kind of a dick in this chapter. Does he not realise that Prussia must have been the one to brought up Germany and therefore must know about raising children? Did he not think about Prussia's feelings? This is the first and last time I will ever say this but Canada you are a dick.