Reviews for A Bird in the Hand
THEAWESOMEONE chapter 13 . 3/28
please keep writing
Please please please. I realize how late I am, but hey! Maybe you're still up for doing this. I need so so so SO badly to knew what happened. The story was amazing. The plot, characters, grammar, and such, it was absolutely flawless. And I need more. This story is too adorable and just-Ahhgauindkkbal. Please finish it?
PinkoStickLuv chapter 13 . 2/22
pleaseeeeee update this, I need it! I need it to survive ;-;
1000meredith chapter 13 . 1/10
This is really great
Could you please update soon?
Please write more. I love this mpreg. It's the first good one since...since this really long story about Canada being raped, left to die, found and taken care of by the BTT. ( they were all humans in this. And France was a doctor in it.) Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I don't need it , I don't need it. I NEED IT!
ChelydraSerpetina100801 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS OMG I LOVE IT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND SAD AND I LOVE IT AND PLEASE FINISH IT CLIFFHANGERS OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS I NEED THEM TO LOVE EACH OTHER AND ITS SO CUTE!
*cough*
Its too beautiful to be left unfinished. Please continue this! I'd be happy to offer assistance! :3
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Wow. Canada was kind of a dick in this chapter. Does he not realise that Prussia must have been the one to brought up Germany and therefore must know about raising children? Did he not think about Prussia's feelings? This is the first and last time I will ever say this but Canada you are a dick.
phunnychick chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
The direction that it's going in, and not to mention, the amazing structure of the whole thing, well, it would make my writing teacher cry tears of joy and bliss! I know more than ANYONE that she is a total LA critic when it comes to literature. I wrote -typed- a 187 page narritive fiction on a made up charectors experiance on The Titanic. ( With included prologe AND epiloge. )
She told me it was trash, too long, and too detailed for a middle school essay. If a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD KID HANDS YOU A 187 PAGE BOOK THAT SHE WROTE HERSELF you should appreciate it. Just sayin'.
ANYWAY i'm getting off track here, point is this story is great and very well done. I look forward to the upcoming chapters.
BlueMusic09 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Blue: Gilbert you f***ing IDIOT!
Gilbert: Sheesh... what's up with everyone calling the awesome me and idiot.
Blue: 'Cause you are and idiot!
Gilbert: I'm not an idiot. I'm awesome.
Blue: *sighs* You're an awesome idiot then. Happy? Actually, I don't care about your opinion. You are an awesome idiot and period.
Gilbert: It's useless fighting with you.
KirklandHummelBonnefoyAnderson chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Oh my God, this is so cute! I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next update!
Jessie Cupo chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! Omg...
Jessie chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Lol, "Do you vhant a lick of zhe goat milk? Hmm?"
This is what this chapter reminds me of. Of all things...
imawesome113 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ * starts to cry* I need to know what happens. I NEED TO KNOW!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
This is so amazing! Please hurry the next chapter for us!