Reviews for The Figurehead of Queer Justice
PEPSICOLASHIPPER chapter 12 . 7/3
This chapter was really cute!
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 12 . 5/17
Wow, I started reading this a few days ago and finally caught up. All I have to say is DUUUDE. Well for starters I really like the way you guys did John and Dave (Jade and Rose too, and Daddy Egbert is simply awesome).
It's kind of a sad story, yes? But it's also filled with good things I think.
It sucks that it's just you now but either way good job so far!
Jade wanting to go live near her friends is a good development for John's psyche. Being near loved ones always helps. Dave is still a dork no matter where he is so there.
Ok, I found the review button, but where's the MORE button? It doesn't seem to exist...so sad...
Carter chapter 12 . 4/22
This is SO AMAZING and I had so many shipping seizure like attacks during this XD This story is definitely one of my favorite Homestuck thingiemabloobs and I'm glad you decided to make it exist!
Im pretty happy with how this story is coming to... But could you make Dave a little less girly? I mean, you have John's character down, but with Dave... Ugh, i just don't like him being so girly.

(I like the teasing, but it seems like Dave's always the one getting the short end of the stick. :/ to me at least.

Anyway, good story :)
bronytimelord chapter 12 . 4/17
(This is totally professional *awkward laugh*) I freaking /love/ the way you write! A lot of homestuck fanfictions ((or the ones i've found)) are not nearly as well written as this! I love how nicely you describe things without..like...ughh what's the word? Oh yes! Without becoming redundant! You also have this unique plot but still give the characters their sburb experience. I have only read one other fanfiction that would compare to this one, that's how amazing this is! Okay, Okay. Fanboy must be leaving now. Keep on being amazing though!
crystal97 chapter 12 . 4/14
I swear each chapter just gets better and better! And I want to read much more! Keep up the awesome work!
Bitblondetoday chapter 12 . 4/13
This was the fluffiest thing ive read in a while i think im developping cavities? love this fic love your writing. Happy 413!
isis424 chapter 11 . 3/18
MORE! (*w*) AND YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR.
flightlessnightmare chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Hey, so I dont know if you'll read this, I dont know if you even like homestuck anymore, but I just wanted to say that this is the most amazing fucking fanfiction that I have ever read. Your john is so sweet and adorable and dave is the most perfect fucking thing ever. I'm not going to demand or beg for updates, because thats just rude and I know how annoying/stressing it can be, but hey the gigapause has ended! I hope you have an awesome day and you are an amazing person. Please tell that to vector too. I was wondering if you have a tumblr or something that i can follow, i really want to stay updated on stuff and maybe get to know you better. This fanfiction has seriously given me so many goddamn feels it'd give nepeta and meulin a run for their money. I EVEN CRIED A FEW TIMES OKAY YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING THAT SHIT IS. okay i dont know what the fuck this is okay i just love you and your fanfic. congrats on being an awesome human being and stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
OMG. BEST. FUCKING. DAVE AN JOHN. EVER. SOOOO CANON ITS PERFECTION I LOVE IT.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh no they did not beat up Egbert!
Swaggymexican chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I just have 1gross thing to say
When I first started reading homestuck, like, befor trolls even got involved, my otp was daverose.
I know, gross.
It was be for I knew they were siblings, but they are just perfectly snobbish assholes for each other!
I puked when I found out the were related.
Yet, I still love stridercest.
swaggymexican chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
cute
so cute
swaggymexican chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
i fucking adore this fanfiction
but...
yalls keep on droppin da L-bomb.
dude, da L-bombs scary.
i dont like it...
its ok tho,
i still have not changed my mind, i still love your fanfic