Reviews for Rising Tide
Ten-n-Rose chapter 1 . 6/22
Very very nice! Very moving! Now just write a good 'M" story to finish it up and it will have a proper ending!
Cats on LSD chapter 1 . 2/6
The Gallifreyan folklore part. oml. so well thought out, its so good. The whole story if great, but telling that sory to Rose. omg. it made it better.
Fluffernutter chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
These fics should come with a warning. This was amazing though. I had this huge break between the Doctor telling Rose that he wasn't going to leave her and the next time I could read the fic. Needless to say, you had me wrapped around your finger. This was amazing.
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was really good, and I love the Gallifreyan story. You did well in keeping it dramatic and not overly fluffy - just the right balance. Good job :D
Tardis Holmes chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh, geez. You really had me going there. I was freaking out because this fic looked sweet and then nope, Rose is dead.
I'm glad she's not.
Great story! :)
SerenDPetty chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful. Not Cannon, of course. But that's the point of Fan-Fic.
The legends of Galifrey had all references to romance, love, and its' relationship to procreation expunged when Rassilon out-lawed natural birth (and killed all the children under puberty and any of their parents who resisted) and instituted the Looms as population control/replenishment. [See "Lungbarrow" by Mark Platt and "Cold Fusion" by Lance Parkin if you don't believe me. It's Cannon, as released by BBC books.] If you do track them down you'll be amazed at how 'normal' the Doctor turned out, considering his upbringing.
Good Story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
PERFECT! I want you to continue please! Aaaand I loved the folklore! XD
SinginginThirds chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
God, I thought you had really killed off Rose for a minute there I was ready to go looking for my ice cream spoon.

It reminded me so much of 'Dalek' and how even though Rose was sure was going to die, she still wanted her last words to comfort the Doctor.

Then I was just hit with this onslaught of Doomsday feelings and the Doctor still didn't say the words and it was...

BUT SHE SURVIVED AND EVERYTHING WAS BETTER AND HE SAT BY HER BEDSIDE JUST LIKE HOW I IMAGINED HE WOULD AND THEY WERE BOTH SO IN CHARACTER WITH HIS SHY GLANCES AND HER RISKING HERSELF TO SAVE OTHERS AND...

*Sigh* That was just so good. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is one of the best Doctor/Rose fics I've read. They are both extraordinarily in character, the scenario is one I can see actually happening, and the ending is heart-meltingly romantic. Well done!
Ellena Tyler chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I was literally BAWLING in the middle, and my dad came up stairs all panicked and asked me what was wrong... yeah... but anyway, great fic, (even the soul-wrenching saddness part) and i loved it. Was that story actually from the show's history or something you just made up?
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great story, I liked the action, very heart racing. Cool myth, very nice. Thanks.
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
luv your story! u did a awesome job!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed the ending :) i think you should write more and include that proper kiss ;)
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
GREATTT STORY :D
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
what a roller coaster ride...laughter, sadness, horror and a bit of a good story and hope for the future.