Reviews for One last candle to keep out the night
Fl0ra chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
This is an amazing story I love it XD I love how Lucius sees Hermione and knows that she is in need of help and understands her pain. It's a major thing that shows he truly cares about her. I hope you finish it. I eagerly await it :)
HanableKing28 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
awww you can't just end it there. what was that beginning part about?
Lissyh chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
eu preciso do resto. eu amo isso.
eu amo a ideia dela com lucius.
eu preciso de mais
chyaraskiss chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I'm confused over the transition from chapter 6 to 7. Chapter 7 makes no sense at all.
chyaraskiss chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
It would be daughter and mother in law. Not sisters in law.
writeratheart007 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I know you have it listed as 'unfinished' on the summary, but why click complete if it's not finished and why repost the first chapter in the last chapter? I hope you plan on finishing this, I actually like what you've done so far here.
Kris chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Why is this story listed as complete?
EmilyWoods chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
is that it?
Angel Went Crazy chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
It doesn't seem complete
Hanable-13 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
not bad.. crappy place to stop though *pout*

H }:)
Terrence Rogue chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I'm not quite sure what his is but it's certainly not the next chapter in the story. An alternative to chapter one maybe? One where Fred is still alive.

I think you may have accidentally mis-uploaded, and if not you need to post some kind of explanation.

I do love he story so far. It's a great pairing and I love seeing the changes in the characters. I look forward to the rest of it.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
You've got a very nice story started here. I like the interaction between Lucius and Hermione. My one suggestion would be that Lucius would possibly be a bit more formal, even though he only has a month to court Hermione, I believe he'd do it with the utmost style. :)
Hanable-13 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
i rather like this one... different but similar to many others. i do hope u continue it... some time

H :)
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
one thing i will never understand is that they enacted this law (the marriage law) to get more wizards.. but one of the penalties for not going along with the law is to have their magic taken away from them.. thus depriving the wizarding world of another person... just seems.. backwards to me.

H :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Cute cute cute! Can't wait for the update! Was unsure at first, hadn't thought about lucius, but you've written him rather well I think..