Reviews for The Game Off of The Field
likeabossskater chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
OH s***! Max better kick his a** or cuss him out real good! Like this: What the f*** bro, why are you f***ing touching me like that d***head, Imma bout shove some real s*** up yo a** if you don't f*** off! D*** you b****!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Erg update its been months and I'm going nutso
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
oh yeah "you'll be updating soon"
Be953 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
When will you update?
Mrs.Winchester-Salvatore117 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
It was grate! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh and I have an idea for a fanfic and I'm asking u to write it for me :D bc I luv u soooo much! Anyways the idea is that max is schizophrenic and she moves to fangs town and is his new neighbor. :D yeah that's all I got. :D but I rally wanna read a story with that plot but I can't find one with max being psycho and fang being all "I still luv u :D" so yeah. Ur story her invisible wings is kinda like that but not really. So it'd b awesome if u did write that story for me :D oh and by the way...UPDATE UR OTHER STORIES WOMAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Okay u have the most amazing stories, but u NEVER update! Really I absolutely love this story, 98 days to fall in luv and stepbrother but especially her invisible wings but u aren't updating them! So please do! Really these the most amazing story plot ideas and I luv ur writing so PLS UPDATE!
Lexi chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Its so good! I love it, please update soon!
LiliaSparks chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
OH MY GOSH! LOVE Fang when he's totally OOC! Update soonER please :)
ps.IThinkILoveYou chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh my god he is such a perv! Save her fang! Please update soon... I must know how fang beats this dip- wad into the ground!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Okay Nudge, Fang, and Iggy are just being assholes in this story. Why is it being played that Max was the wrong one? And please don't make Max girly!
Sayuhm chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
UPDATE!
babiixilyx3 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I like this story so far. One thing though. Isn't Max's ex-boyfriend named Sam too?
Skatzaa chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why couldnt it be Fang? WHYYY? *mutters* he better save her or i swear to the lord almightly ill track him down and kill him! *Happy voice* Anyways! great story! lovee it!
RaJang chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
this is really good!please update soon! :)