Reviews for 20 Reasons Series
Muskan chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Loved it..
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I'm gona make my list of 20 reasons. 20 reasons of why I love this story.
From France chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Ce premier chapitre était tout bonnement excellent! génial, merci!
drivenbymusic chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I love cute little one-shots, so this was in taste at the moment. Also to respond to that anonymus review...You're right it's just sex talk if that was Ron's true personality, it would show in his day to day actions. Anyway, you are a really good writer. I love the vocabulary that you use and your writing style. I will check out, you're other stories!

Thanks for writing this last little chapter! It kinda completes it, even though it was a string of one-shots...
founderofatlantis chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Okay, amazing! Its such a cute little series, I love it. The only thing is in chapter 2. I thought Harry was gay. What happened there? It Just confused me a bit. But I still love this series.
claraowl chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Hahaha... this one was funnier; however, at one point, there was an incorrect use of "they're".
claraowl chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Umm... by the way, I just can't see Hermione and Ron doing that- especially when, in this fic, they've not been dating very long.
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
At one point, you put fragments of a sentence before and after a thought that indicated that she was thinking.
FreakWeasleyGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this is one of my favourite stories! please, can I translate it into spanish? of course I'll say it's yours.

Cosmyk Angel chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Okay, this was a cute story, just one technical issue I wanted to bring up. IN chapter 2, you have Harry and Draco together but in Chapter 3, you have Harry and Ginny together. Now normally I'm a canon shipper all the way, so I have to ask, why draco? Why not Ginny in chapter 2? I never saw the conflict between Harry and Draco as unrelieved sexual tension and there is nothing to hint anywhere that either man was gay or bi-sexual. You might want to at least explain the discrepancy. Even if you just have a comment somewhere in there about how Harry and Draco's realized that they were experimenting and both realized they were in love with someone else. Or any other reason you decide to come up with, but it is a bit awkward to go from a chapter with a character in one relationship and then in the next chapter throw them into another relationship with no explainations.

Other than that it was a good story tho.

Cosmyk
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Funny, I always figured Rose is Albus's age, 2 years younger than James because Hermione went and got an abortion the first time, didn't feel ready for kids...
RumbleRoarluvsmagic chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Well. I liked this one better than the last one. But seriously. I NEVER imagined Harry... GAY. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but DRACO? WTF! Anyways, kudos on this chapter!
RumbleRoarluvsmagic chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
WTF? DRACO MALFOY AND HARRY POTTER? ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER?
RumbleRoarluvsmagic chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
AWESOME!
Evelyn chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I love this. Please write more chapters. AND add lots of sex