Reviews for That Which is Forbidden
animechick57 chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Nooooo i reach to the end DX
OMG THIS FANFIC IS GOOD XD my eyes are like glue to the screen XD
Plz make more chapters i luv charles he so cute X3 hate Raven she so annoying DX
i thought the smex was hott XD
Sarah chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
The story is very interesting.

It makes you yearn for the next chapter.

It's complex & mysterious.

Please continue.
Erikcharle4evr chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Omg I loved loved loved that last chapter! Love the whole story! Especially how even though Erik is the servant how he seems in contr while Charles is the "little mouse" so to speak- broken into submission and blind loyalty to his father and so conflicted with everything going on. Good character development- it's hard for me to find a story that I like but you have me HOOKED! please update soon 3
warriorforadonai chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
I just finished reading this for the first time, and I am dying! Sweet, sweet Charles. I'm a sucker for Cherik and love period pieces so I was inclined to love this. Your skill in writing is evident, particularly how you are able to get into their heads. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I am desperate for more.
XxFallingxAngelxX chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
I love this story so much! It's so interesting and well writen :)

Poor Charles he has to doubt everything that he has ever thought was right if he wants to be with Erik, must be so hard for him :(

And I hate Shaw, he's so...corrupted and hipocritical! He's more sinful than anyone! And he doesn't even follow what god wants, just what will give him more profit! I hope Erik kills him soon "/ (though i don't know how Charles will feel about that)

Is it weird that i feel sorry for Cain? I mean I didn't like that he tried to force himself on Charles or that he helps Shaw with his evil schemes but...he seems so confused and his father seemed to be so mean, i can't help but wanting him to get away from his poisonous uncle and this weird vision on God so that he can stop hating himself so much, i feel sorry for him, he's in pain too, he thinks he's so disgusting and...i just feel a little bit sorry for him

Also, I though that Erik's nicknames for Charles are just too cute ., little mouse, flower and angel? I love them :P I also liked how he reflected about Charle's family not deserving him, he thinks Charles is so innocent (and he is) and sweet and he's in love with his kidness, funny how Charles thought his "servant" would think he was so dull just because he was so innocent LOL, boy did he get that wrong ;)

Also, I don't really like Raven, but you made her look less annoying and more 'neglected chil who just wants someone to notice her and love her' i just hope she doesn't get Charles and Erik in trouble.

Also i love how you show other characters, like jean, scott, azazel, kurt...etc. I like that they're part of the story, even if they're not seen for long it's still fun :)

Anyway, I hope you can update soon this story is so well developed and sooo interesting that I can't wait to read the next chapter :D

Sorry about the long review, hopefully i didn't bore you O.O

Anyway, I love the whole idea and the
Luv2Read247 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
This is really an interesting story! I love it and I haven't read anything like it. I really hope you continue it soon!
Xos chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
OH for the love of god, YES!

we have been rewarded! do not second-guess yourself, author. this is just as it should have been...poor charles, finally taking the plunge into sin, but not knowing that erik feels that he cannot reciprocate... :'(

and RAVEN! YES! CHANNEL THAT BRIONY AND CAUSE MASS CHAOS!

LoVE it! Can't wait for the next update-this update was Definitely worth the wait.
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Oh my gosh! That was great! And, don't you worry, that sex scene was fantastic! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
BTW, was just reading this chapter and thought I'd point out a little something about chess, to get a checkmate, you must make sure that the King cannot move with out risk of being taken by the opponent in their next more, and nothing can defend it.
Movies-R-Us chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
YESSSSS! SOOOOO GOOD!
flowermasters chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
I adore this entire fic. Kudos.

Did I mention how happy I was to see this update? :D
xos chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
so...um...WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO UPDATE! please? I'm dying. :'(
FreeSpiritGirl chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful fic :)
FreeSpiritGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story looks so interesting! and I really like the plot
bulma9013 chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
FINALLY!

OH! my precious writer, you have no idea how long i've waited for this update! thank you so much for the wonderful present.

when shall we be expecting the next installment? You can't leave Erik sick for too long, you know...