Reviews for Possibility of the Third Kind
Revhead chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hahahahaha! SOO Sherlock, that was awesome! A great read, thanks for this!
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was a brilliant idea! I loved the endless questions and distractions. So much to remind me of me and my sisters - though our trap is usually old children's books or photos... I must know though: what is with the banana? I tried googling it to no avail... Thanks, Tabbiecatx
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Megami-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Woa he is even worse at cleaning then me!
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Why was this so adorable to read? Oh, Sherlock. So distracted. You've no idea what you're doing. XD

I mean, I get very easily distracted cleaning too, but... He is SO much worse than me. I manage to get SOMETHING done, at the least.

The image of him laying on the couch, snuggling with thecat toy, is the cutest. I think I'll keep that image with me.

-Ri
Can't delete account - fuck chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love how you made Sherlock's thought wander off. I feel like you captured his min beautifully with a twisting logic. And the cat toy was a hilarious addition! Good job!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cat toy! Personally, I don't get why people need to by expensive toys for their cats. Mine are content with a simple piece of string.

Great story! I like the experiment idea. That would actually be very interesting!
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was brilliant.

I can see both canon and BBC 'Sherlock''s Watson and Holmes like this! Sherlock's mind would be just like that and John would get annoyed but then chalk it up to 'that's just the way he is' and let it go.

Very funny and spot on!
LunarFlare14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
EPPPP!

It's even better reading it on the site then reading it on your computer.

there are so many things i love about this story and i don't know where to start? I might start with your use of line breaks

"Or maybe a gay man."

is my favorite example.

I feel like this is how Sherlock would clean- or not clean i guess is better way of putting it. and that his attempts are amusing to john, because they are. no review inflation on yours like there is on "quite extraordinary" i'm afraid. i apologize for that.
wingless1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That's pretty funny.

I love how random his thoughts are.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
LOL! That was so adorable. At least he tried. :) I'll bet my mom knows how John feels, because me and my family do the same thing when we're cleaning. She actually cleans, the rest of us just shift the mess around. You got the characters real nicely, because I can totally see both of them doing that, and their reactions.
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I think this is a really nice insight to the mental, slightly chaotic whirlwind that must be Sherlock's mind. Every little thing has the potential to be a mystery, as proved by the cat toy. His process of rational is great too, such as setting up the experiments and getting a grandfather clock, I think you've really got Sherlock's character down to a T. And, of course, John's- with hiseventual acceptance and dealing with Sherlock - in the end, he must be worth it, really. Great fic!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Sherlock does think in intresting ways.
daily-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awesome :D

I can so see Sherlock starting to clean because John had asked him to do that...only to get sidetracked and making even more of a mess :)

Love how you didn't make John angry at him in the end, cause even if he made a bigger mess, he at least made the effort :D

great job!