Reviews for Silent Camaraderie
Mar'i Grayson chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very well written, I loved it. That Mainly the time line you used for the story. It's a pity that Dick is no longer Batman, in DCnU. Perhaps a new chance for Dick and Kori relationship in this new universe, who Knows.

Nice story,

MG.
Sallie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
hmmm...I dont really get it
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brilliant as always! Now get to finishing Home please! ;)
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, I loved this. Really nice writing.

Knowing the storylines well, and the fact that they were supposed to be reunited in Titans 5 and that was scrapped for Battled for the Cowl, leaving the writers at odds with Dick and Kory's relationship, it's tough to see where they would really be with sex at the point of your story. I always and will always believe he lied to her about that he no longer loved her; Upon Titans 5, she had said no to FwB hookups, but comfort after Dick took the Mantle seems very reasonable so it makes a great deal of sense on her being open to being there for him at the juncture (also given to her relationship with Cpt Comet in REBELS).

Yeah, after so many tears of effectively not killing each other, Babs and Kory did not need a girl fight that night.

But back to your story, you paint a great picture, I can feel the cold Gotham night in spite of our 100 degree day - cooled down to 88 at 1 AM! I thought, as per above, that the conversations made sense. You handled first person well, and were great inside Dick's head. I loved the way you described being in the cowl and the kevlar.

Super job. Definitely a fav! SO NICE TO SEE YOU WRITING!
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brilliant as always! Now get to finishing Home please! ;)