Reviews for Sway
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON! Great story! really enjoyable to read
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
looks great so far.
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
angelg0722 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This is hilarious! I love how you can keep the plot humorous but still keep it moving... plz update soon!
NordicTea chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
It's getting interesting :)
Please do update soon
SunnyDorangejuice chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
UPPPPDATEEEEEE! PLEASE! WITH A CHERRY ON TOPwait. No, cherry's are nasty and icky and artificial. And nasty. Soooo...a strawberry on top? XD
kittaynumnums chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
LOVE IT GIRL. JUN-CHAN IS LIKE AWESOME XD I LOOK FORWARD TO THE AUTHOR-SAMA :D
SavageTrickster chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
You're back! I was so surprised to see your story out here...I mean since it has been long since you updated.

Anyway. I love this chapter. Nicely written!

I have deleted ' Sadist Vs Trickster' and have it to someone else. I'm now writing new one now. It's a ShiraishiOC fanfic, called 'Love Thy Neighbour'. Can you take some time to read it and review? I wanna know what u think. :)

Thanks. Again, wonderful chapter!
UnderdogHero chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
I think I talked my sister's ear off telling her about this fic. Nice chapter, hope there's more Akaya in the next one.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Sorry... I don't really remember the events of this story At ALL... OR who they are xD So I'm not sure what to review. It'll come back though, or I'll just reread :) And yay I got a mention . anyway lol, keep it up!
UnderdogHero chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I'm sorry to say I forgot about this completely until I read the summary. I think it's just cuz I didn't recognize the title. Still, I do hope you continue with this fic(I think sports are what screwed me over with mine) but no pressure, it's your story. I'll be sure to check out your original story, once I can remember what my Fictionpress account was...
Zeronumbers96 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
You will continue this. No ifs, ands, or buts. This story is going to be continued one way or another. OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! :D

I kid. I kid. But seriously your going to finish writing this.
Why? Because I said so. So get to work and make it snappy. :P
Everlude chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Sorry for the really late review, but my e-mail hasn't been getting update notices and I've been really busy. That aside, on to what's important here.

I loved the zombie humor you threw into this chapter. (That might just be because I talk about zombies with my friends a lot, but still). Honestly, it gave me a really good laugh which I needed- the bantering between the two of them was great too. Also, when I have to walk up a lot of stairs, I like to count them too, just like Jun. :)

The letter at the end was good since it gave you a way to quickly pass over the next few days and share Jun's idea for the fundraiser.

Throughout the chapter I noticed quite a few mistakes- more than you normally have. I'm not sure why, but you'll want to watch out for that in your next chapter. Really, this is where most of my criticism lies this time. Your plot was fine, and you kept the chapter moving, but there were lots of mistakes. Take the extra fifteen minutes or whatever and try to get rid of some of the errors.

I wish you'd gone in depth a little bit and described when Jun was playing tennis instead of just summarizing it in the letter at the end, but it's still a good chapter even without that.

Sorry if this review seems lacking in anyway- I've written this in a bit of a rush since I only have a few minutes of free time right now. Anyways, good luck with your writing, and I'm looking forward to another update (now that I have my settings fixed so my e-mail will alert me when you update).

Everlude
UnderdogHero chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
lol I still love your OC. The way she talks to Akaya cracks me up. Great job.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
this chapter was funny. although, i cant imagine him taking that many scratchings... lol at kirihara fearing Seiichi's sadistic wrath (we all know he has one O.O) there were a few spelling mistakes, like near the bottom u put several times Noui instead of Niou and Marui instead of Maruhi. also, im not to sure i understand how she got that injury on her head... she bumped into kirihara on the stairs... and then what? how did that make a big gash on her head? any way, i hope to be seeing the results of the auction thingie next chapter :D yes, i know school is overwhelming, so GANBARE! till next time!