Reviews for A Bug's Life: Etiolated Flik
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
there is soo much wrong with this fic. it's painful to read. love black sabbath though. and i guess it was kind of cute at the end.
80Rodrick chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
What's your twitter account?
draco122 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
that was a wonderful story. The only bad part was that it is so short.
Draco122
draco122 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
that was wonderful i loved it.
Draco122
maltron66 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Great fic and the song you chose is truly AWESOME! BLACK SABBATH FOREVER! And it fits their current situation perfectly! All in all, you should expand this story.
eriknachtmusik chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Flik is blue.
Renesmee5550123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
LOVED IT! omg please write more if u can cuz this was awesome! Keep up da good work :D
Alyson F chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
WoaH! I definintely loved this chapter, it was absolutely amazing and you really captured Flik and Atta's character. And the flashback was a great touch also, great job!
Loco Burro chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Great story! I hope you write another one!
Starzinmieyez chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
This was a good last chapter :) A little short, but I like the flashback part- that was amusing :D Can't wait for the sequel/alternate ending! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
that it? that the end!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Very good! Keep writing!
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Aw, this was really cute I think Atta and Flik are great together :) Just watch your spelling. In your authors note at the end, I think you meant "fun to write" not "fun to right" ;) Update soon :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Aw, this was really cute :D How are Flik and Atta gonna get back in the middle of a storm when Flik's still injured? Uh-oh.

I think the two should just blurt their feelings out to eachother already!

Just one thing though; when writing a story, write all numbers as words, not numbers. I hope that kinda makes sense.

For example, in this chapter you put "...1 of his injuries" when really it shoud be "...one of his injuries" :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter- keep writing! :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hi! Please conitnue this and make it a multi chapter story; we need something decent in this archive that'll get completed. A bit of advice; put all thoughts in italics rather than brackets :) Update soon! Please continue! If you don't know how to continue (out of ideas) than PM me- I have some ideas you could use if you're stuck :)