Reviews for The Third Man
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Update please! This is great!
SarahMDillon chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
There are alot more Archangels than those who Supernatural reconises. You could do something with that. I think the Azrael Archangel of Death whould have some power over angelic reapings and could potentaly restor and angel to thier power. Balth really was stupid about smiteing a bar as that is basicaly a giant flashing neon sign saying 'LOOK HERE, PISSED OFF ANGEL!'
Furionknight chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I look forward to more :)
fred21 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I am loving this story. It's such a neat idea to have Balthazar in the Buffy verse and I love how you blend the two shows together. It works really well.

Balthazar is one of my favorites so love the idea of him having a story all of his own and they way you write him is spot on.

"Oh right, like Buffy is the bloody name of the century," - I could see hear Balthazar saying something like this and love how he made fun of her name (it is after all kind of silly).

Can't wait to read more, please do continue.
LouiseJames chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Awww poor Balthazar! Will Gabriel and Kali be back in the story only sking because I love how you wrote them. Keep it up, great story! : )
LouiseJames chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Wow, again great chapter, the references to Angel and Spike made me giggle! Keep up the great work.
LouiseJames chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Wow, I love this story! Please continue! : )