Reviews for A Second Chance
Kamakuramajienje chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Please make another one
gamingunknown1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I am guessing this story is dropped also?

I have thought about Keima's father being contracted, but everything else surely took me by surprise.
I hope you continue this story, as it has a lot of potential.
I really like this story, hope you get the motivation to start again.
theneutralite chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
(sigh)
theneutralite chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
exelent
GAREASD chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Y U POST USLESS UPDATE NOTES?
Meso chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love the chapter!

Going to read next chapter after this,and noticed that's the only chapter uploaded..

PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY -

-Out of order-
Midori chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Hey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love the chapter,and even though this isn't really from the manga series,I'm shocked that she's Elsie's sister :o

Keima-kun is being a little OOC,but I love the story and chapter~~~~~~

Please update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_

Midori~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. 3 .
Yami Arashi chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
please update
This chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Would gladly read more. Keep it up :)
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
seems nice. It will be an harem? I really hope so!
Alewar Warinot chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I think Keima-san is acting a little bit too out of character. Usually in this situation he wouldn't and I can consider this a fact to not tell Elsea much about his secrets. Also he should go with the flow since it would cause great changes if he rushed.
Chibijanai chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This story is er... interesting. I guess I'm just not quite used to the identities of the characters but I'll wait and see where you go with this.

The line business is a bit annoying, how about using the ruler at 'Doc Manager'. The sixth button from the left in the tool bar (straight line) puts a line for dividing bits up. Just so you know.
Sage of The Dawn chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Man i thought i would never see this updated again. It has a nice plot. Can't wait to read more!
Reader-of-Many chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Hohoho

Such an interesting story!

I expect great things! Great things!

Glad to see this wasn't some idea one shot, that would have made me Q3Q haha.

Great chapter! I think it'll be interesting how things change and how Keima's pre-existing relationships will effect his captures and the memories of the girls, not to mention if he will meet new girls and such due to the new circumstances.

Too bad I have no access to the light novel, it'd be an interesting comparison to the manga and anime.

Good luck!