Reviews for Power Struggle
write more plzzzzzz
SamSalvatoreWinchester chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
please update soon!
MLM24 chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Don't leave it like that! Please finish this story!
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Please update and soon. It's been 6 months; granted I just now read this amazing story but I would like to know how it ends. How is Peter alive if he is human and if he did kiss Chloe? Do Alek and Chloe have feelings for each other; it seemed as if they did I mean she was upset at Valentina for trying to make Alek leave and Alek was so protective over Chloe and was jealous when she first met Peter. Please have at least some Chalek in this story!
lkjhgf chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
I love this story because it is soo different from all of the others in the way that it isn't cheesy and lovey dovey while still holding the romantic aspect in Chloe and Alek's relationship. I liked the balance between the business Mai side of the story and Chloe's personal life and how they overlap. I hope that Peter is like confronted like in front of the board about Chloe and like Alek comes to Choe's rescue and doesn't try to hide the fact that he likes her in front of everyone, but not like a sudden cheesy confession of his love and more like with his actions and protectiveness.
Twihardlover4 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
More please!
Twihardlover4 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Uh oh wat happened? And that Peter guys looks like a creep
Twihardlover4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oo I like it :)
VannaMa'Kayla chapter 5 . 8/26/2011

Please Update as Fast as You Can!

I Love Your Writings!
Aprilsblue chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Right now I'm like WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? Wow...That was shocking for sure and amazingly written:D I hope Chloe will be with Alek... soon, but that's up to you:D
liveforcolorx13 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Update please!
chloeandalekforev chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Love it
Black-Kat-585 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011

I liked it.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)