Reviews for Look Alive, Sunshine
just woah.
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OH I love it!
songs chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was just...sooo morbid. Yet really well-written. Just...eek.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Dark. Again, roles that fit the characters.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So dark but like... SO ENTICING.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow, that was pretty scary but in a good way!
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Maybe I'm just a sadist, but I love stories like this.

While this is pretty cool as a oneshot, I think that if you ever get the time, you could totally make it work as a multi-chapter fanfiction. That'd be sweet

Stop writing so nicely. It's breaking me.

Yay
asami357 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You...this... holy crap. You are very twisted, but beautiful person my friend. I loved this- especially the "We just wanted to be pretty" blood on the walls. That was INTENSE. Great job!
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hmm, interesting. Well written too.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was fucked up. Beautifully. Beautifully fucked up.
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You're right; that was pretty fucked up.

I like it ;)
a Wiccan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i love this one, it would be a pretty damn epic long story if you did it.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
just like them if sasuke didnt go insane
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The Horror/Drama story was a departure for me in that I tend to stick along the romance line. This story had gore factor indeed. I'm not sure what I was thinking in terms of where the story was going, but I imagined it to be about a discovery of something Sakura and Sasuke would find, perhaps about the killers of the girls or about themselves. Accepting the fact that life goes on despite gory sequence of events was in some ways shocking but it did give me the sense of emptiness their lives have due to their professions. Thanks for the warning of M. The gruesome details were definitely in caliber with that rating.
cindy3865 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So let's get to the point. Youre effing amazing. Mhm. I loved this story as crazy as it was. The way you write is sooo good and honestly if everything was written the way you write, I'd set out on a quest to read every book in the world haha. I used to be into fanfiction and I loved your stories! But then I kind of got out of fanfiction (so much I kinda forgot my old account lmao) but your stories made m addicted all over again! 3