Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
Iris Omega chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
kasfj;dkhagiashgldfkljsa FINALLY

I was going to go to sleep but then I got the notification that you had updated but I didn't think that was possible since you JUST updated but you did it AGAIN and this was wonderful and I'm flailing and so so so so so so happy.

I seriously had an awful day today, but, thanks to you, I can go to sleep happy.

megumisakura chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
awsome chapter!
Toil-n-Trouble chapter 16 . 5/16/2012

Is a good story.

I do love me some SSHG angst, and you write it magnificently.

You should update it. ;)
middlekertz chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Bah! Great story. Makes me cry every time.
IrishChick20 chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Had to read the whole thing again since its been that long since you updated. Consider your wrists slapped! Lol! Things are definitely looking up though! More please! Gx
1010'jin chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
I just remembered how much I savor reading this.
randomfan17 chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Don't worry about it, i believe there are too many bibliophiles on this site to be obsessed too much with when you update as long as you and don't abandon it like so many other authors who get busy. I personally loved this, their way more comfortable around each other and they have both, if not openly, admitted they love the other. Can't wait to see how they play this off.
TigerWolf chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
absolutely love your story. Love the personalities you are show casing, and the way the story flows. Cant wait to see more.
LadyLilyAshley chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I will consider forgiving you if you update quickly :) jk I love your story and am so glad you haven't abandoned it. Update soon!
Zanzi chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I'm so glad you updated! Great story, so well written, loving the baby-steps pace of their relationship. Can't wait to see the reaction to their dance! Thank you for the chapter, really looking forward to the next one.
JeniDRalph chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I was so happy to see an update. I had thought this fic abandoned. I love how their friendship has developed. I think it's great that the staff is more aware than Hermione and Severus are.

Thanks for the update! I hope the next won't take quite so long. ;)
Shiv5468 chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
It was good to see an update of this thoughtful fic.
MCannon5887 chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Yay great chapter! Can't wait for the after party :)
TessLouise chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Ooooh...I'm excited to see what they do to mess with Minerva and company! Love it.
myteddybearbbw chapter 1 . 5/9/2012

This is gr8! Hope u finish this. I've been on here 2 days an gotta say so disappointed w/ so many writers tht have dropped there stories. Urs is fairly new 11-12 not frm 02,05,07,or 08. I also understand rl gets n the way lol Just wnted u 2 no it is awesome so far & look 4wd 2 the rest. God speed! I'll b keepin an eye out as long as I remember the name lol jk I write the 1s I like like down an fav them :)Best wishes- MyTeddy
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »