Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
heartmom88 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Just pausing to tell you that I'm reading and enjoying this immensely. Looking forward to more when I can dodge RL again. ;)

hm88
JeniDRalph chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Someone equally intelligent and anti-social.. LOL!

I really enjoyed her visits with her friends. I was worried that Severus wouldn't agree to making the results of Hermione's treatment public (even if she isn't named). I'm glad he did. I'm also tickled that he agreed to go to the naming ceremony (boy, won't HE be shocked at the newest Potter's name). Poor George. I hope he gets better.

Thanks for the update!
zanzi1 chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
Very nice! Love the mental illness angle, it's very true that there isn't mention of how the wizarding world treats it aside from shipping people off to St. Mungo's when things get bad. Another great plot development, keep up the good work :)
Lust for Life chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
PLease keep going!
D.Bunnie chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
I'm enjoying this particular turn and am looking forward to the next chapter!
Bailey chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Wow this is a great story! I have never read a Severus/Hermione fic before, untill now! Your story has made me come to love this pairing. And I read it in one day! pleasse update soon and I am glad they kissed. Maybe add in a bit more meddling headmistress!

Love Bailey
TessLouise chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Yay!
randomfan17 chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Awesome poem, I like Stevie Smith. This chapter was just as awesome, all the intense tightly curled passion let loose in that one second had me fanning myself like a swooning Southern belle. Then Snape had to go all low self esteem on us and push away to protect himself. I agree with her, why can't he give himself the good thing that wants him and will make his life wonderful. I can'twait to see what you do next with the hardheaded couple.
Tearainy chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Wow! I do believe that was the single most beautiful 'first kiss' scene I have ever read. This is a very enthrawling story and it has thus far kept me on the edge of me seat. I cant wait to read more.
ProperT chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Lovely Story! Can't wait to read more! :)
Allyll chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. I'll be waiting for more!
MCannon5887 chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
That was absolutely wonderful!
Iris Omega chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
kasfj;dkhagiashgldfkljsa FINALLY

I was going to go to sleep but then I got the notification that you had updated but I didn't think that was possible since you JUST updated but you did it AGAIN and this was wonderful and I'm flailing and so so so so so so happy.

I seriously had an awful day today, but, thanks to you, I can go to sleep happy.

THANK YOUUUU.
megumisakura chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
awsome chapter!
Toil-n-Trouble chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
This.

Is a good story.

I do love me some SSHG angst, and you write it magnificently.

You should update it. ;)