Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
adara1103 chapter 14 . 4/21
The scene with Crookshanks and the message after moved me to tears. I appreciate how your words could achieve that. There are not many on this site that can create such a flawless world. I love it.
Erin chapter 14 . 1/18
This is an entertaining read! I love how you kept Severus true to his identity yet let Hermione unravel his stoic facade. Tears were shed at chapter 13 thank you so much for doing this pairing justice! Can't wait to keep reading!
zippersbefun chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
This story is wonderful! And it deserves many more reviews then it displays. The pace was perfect, as was the character development. You have real talent.
Danb86 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I was so afraid when I started this story and saw that the last update was in 2012... SO afraid we wouldn't get to the good stuff before it ended but now I'm just happy! I hope you continue with this story but if you don't it couldn't have ended at a better place.
I really love that you've addressed PTSD in this story. It can't have been easy to write but I feel it's something that definitely has it's place in the Harry Potter world and it's easy to believe that several wizards would be affected quite heavily by the war.
Thanks for the laughs (I'm always gonna call Harry The Boy Who Wouldn't Die now) and the romance, it was an amazing read :)
deborahlily chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Pretty awesome :)
It would be cool if you carried it on a bit further
amber.ouillette chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I have only ever read lil bits of fan fiction and mostly been a fan of the head canons but I must say I was very happy with my first choice. An easier story to devour and fall in love with could not be found! My two absolute favorite characters and something that I would have never thought of but seems so perfect! I would love for you to continue this story, let us know how the naming ceremony turns out...how the relationship between Severus and Hermione's deepens and changes...I would love to hear your version of this!
Thank you!
Amber
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Please... Please... Please... Will this story continue?! It is by far my favourite! I certainly hope you will continue, as I nearly died when I saw there was nothing more to read!
Spiffiness chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Is this story going to get continued, or is it now dead? I finally got around to reading some really old fanfic updates and this was one of the very few where I actually remembered what was going on, so this story must be pretty good. If you're no longer into the fandom and can't write in it any more, I totally understand, but I thought you should know anyway that this story is still appreciated.
Snapefan68 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Absolutely wonderful! Very well written, and the characters true to their natures. 5 stars on this one. Very impressive!
mehitabelrose chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really hope you finish this story, its one of my faves!
Kaylinwish chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
"I can offer you nothing," he said abruptly. "I am, every inch, scarred and broken. Better than I once was, perhaps, but I will never be whole."

What more do you want from me you she devil? First you take my heart... What more can I give you when you write such beautifully tragic prose? How dare you make me fall so deeply in love with Severus that I can not look at my husband the same! I am going to make him read this and take notes on Severus's grasp of the English language that is making my heart race and my stomach turn.

I am in love.
Kaylinwish chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Undoubtably the best potter-snape interaction/conversation in any fic or the books. So mature and intelligent. And Harry's love for hermione is perfectly protective and free. I love his speech.

"she won't be the same if the world keeps rejecting that heart of hers"

Gods, grab my heart and wrench it clean from of my chest. I need it no longer. That slays me.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
yay! finally! i was starting to feel annoyed because they just refused to see what was in front of them...
Dearlady2002 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
It'll be interesting to see where this story still goes, I for one am exited. I know how life gets in the way of things but please update soon!
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
This story is wonderful, and I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please, please update!
321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »