Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
Saamon-sama chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
*dreamy sigh~ I absolutely adore Severus' sarcasm
Iris Omega chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
If I could favorite this chapter alone, several times, I would. Over and over again. That was adorable and gorgeous and the fangirl in me was squealing with glee. I've read it several times today, and it never fails to lift my spirits. I can't wait for you to update again.~
Chancc chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
OH MY GOD. Absolute favorite chapter so far. This was PERFECTLY written. Wonderful way to transition into their closer relations. GORGEOUS. AAah, I just can't give you enough praise. You had me in tears when they hugged and giggling in so many places. Really, you've made my day. As always, I look forward to your next update!
GodComplexX chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Hahahahahaha OH SEVERUS U SO FUNNY xD
Pandor4 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
i rather like you! and your story :P

lovely going thus far. I cant wait to see where you take it from here. I hope that sev and hermione get some more nice quiet moments together.
Oracle Phoenix chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This is an amazing story! Hermione and Severus are both kept excellently in charater and the story is very well paced and well written. You do a great job of keeping them true to canon while still expanding on their character and showing a unique perspective on their emotions. Severus is both emotive and believeable which is difficult to master. Wonderful job! I can't wait to read more!
Belle86 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
An interesting story! Can't wait to see how the relationship between them will develop.
villafoo chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Awesome chapter!
randomfan17 chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Yeah, finished reading this finally. I loved it, very slow going but i love build up. I would hope he likes her too, enough for both of them to get out of the funks that their in after the war. Oh and Ron's an ass. Loved your story, please update soon!
megumisakura chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
update soon,please!
Jael73 chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
HURRY!
P chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
What a delicious chapter. Tnx for updating it )
Chancc chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful update. You always end them so well! The last sentence in particular...GORGEOUS.
Epixie chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Love this! Both of them are so in character, well done!
katylove chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
awww. no more daily updates :(

i always jump on my comuter every morning to read the next one haha, so i guess i'll just have to wait patiently- but i hope the next chapter is up soon, because this is fantastic 3
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »