Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
P chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Thanks for updating it so soon. Looking forward to a new chapter
Chancc chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Lovely. The pace of this story is truly perfect. I cannot wait for more!
Chancc chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Beautiful chapter. The last few lines in particular made my heart flutter just a bit ;)
katylove chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
i'm totally in love with this story 3

i can't wait for the next chapter (:
megumisakura chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
update soon,please!
Sympi chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Uwaaa, Rons such a jerk! Hes never been the smartest, but it isnt all that surprising. At least Severus is taking the effort to help her out; only a matter of time before he takes to her Id assume. 3 Youre an amazing writer! Keep up the good work! 3
villafoo chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Awesome fic! I only got to chapter 6 but it sure made the work day go by faster lol. Looking forward to the next chapters.)
GodComplexX chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Next time I feel like Hermione I'm going to do that exercise! Nice chapter~
prittyser chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Fantastic work - you have a clear voice and your writing skills are evident. Can't wait to continue reading this - thanks for the story.
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
great chapter, i loved it. update asap?
delacre chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
I was just becoming worried that I wouldn't have anything to fill the void when my current new favourite Hermione/Severus fic ends this week and lo and behold, I began reading yours. Finished it all in one sitting (and I cheated; had to go over to AH and get ahead of the FFnet version). Wow, SOO wonderful to see a well written story, with an in character Snape and a plot that isn't the same old rehashed tripe. Thank you for deciding to work on this story again. Seems like I've found it at just the right time. Simply stunning!
megumisakura chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
update soon,please!

excellent chapter!
lionessforseverus chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
WholeheartedWildflower chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This makes me smile.

Please update soon 3
Sympi chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I told you I would keep RRing! 3 This, too, was a great chapter. I love the fact that during the entirety of the story, all your characters act truly to the personalities of the canon characters. Your writing style is very much similar to Rowlings (in my opinion) and I very much appretiate that fact. Please keep writing!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »