Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Noooo! You have to finish it!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
OMG! This has got to be one of the best chapters I have ever read!
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Yeah, I definitely cried. Poor Hermione, losing Crooks on top of everything else!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed your story but I find it hard to believe that Severus would ever have a love a relationship
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
That's sad about Crooks.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
It's nice to see someone keeping to severus true personality. I'm fed up with people turning him into something hes not. Great story, and yes I cried while reading the last chapter.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
This story is ... absolutely brilliant. Truly; it's already surged into one of my superior favorites. You've made our couple's PTSD seem so natural and obvious that I'm starting to wonder how other fanfictions can leave them mentally and emotionally unscathed.

I really, really like this story. :) I hope you'll update again sometime soon!
Oracle Phoenix chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Hermione's little speech is breathtaking. It made me all weepy.
Oracle Phoenix chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
"Trust the scarecrow man." I don't know how that one line managed to convey such raw emotion to me but it did. Unbelievably beautiful and poetic. Just lovely.
terrier2468 chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
I love what you have here so far quite a bit! This is one of those stories, though, the reminds me of why I hate discovering really great WIP. Please post again soon, I can't wait to see how the interactions will all change now!
Fiona
angela Blake chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
I lived the story thank u
coppermoss chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Oh my gosh, I love everything about this. I sat down and read all 21 chapters start to finish this morning. I like your damaged, selfless Severus and your equally damaged, determined Hermione. I also love the wizarding way of coping with PTSD and am interested to see if Muggle methods might be employed for those who aren't skilled enough to use Occlumency.
Chancc chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
YES. Fantastic. We've all been waiting for this moment for so long and you did not disappoint one bit! Wonderful!
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
lol, i had decided to leave this fic to read till it had more hoping that it would be one of those that i'd fall in love with and i'm rather greedy with fic like that so don't like to read them to early when i have to wait for chapters... obviously i gave in and the only disappointment i've had is now i'm going to have to wait for more chapters lol...

i love that you deal with PTSD i wonder if you'll delve into hallucinations and other more debilitating symptoms and the differences between those victimised and those that had to act the aggressor anyway the psych was want made this enter the list of those i'll have to read again... though i'm going to really try holding off on that till it's finished.

best bit of this fic is that there isn't a villain. it's about the after effects and the hidden costs of war frickin awesome

and yay they had sex... yay...
anyway waiting with baited breathe for the next instalment
looneylucy chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Don't keep us hanging for too long. :)
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »