Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
LouBelle04 chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Very glad you're back! I enjoyed this chapter :)
LBx
Lusting for Life chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
more please!
Icanbeaduck chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Thank you for the awesome update.
JM2010 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Thanks so much for coming back! I'm so glad you decided to revise the story and update it as well! However, I'm a little unclear as to Severus' position at Hogwarts. It seems that Minerva is Headmistress, and if Slughorn was still in the Potions Master position until this year, what position is Snape in?
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Loved the ceremony.
adara1103 chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
The scene with Crookshanks and the message after moved me to tears. I appreciate how your words could achieve that. There are not many on this site that can create such a flawless world. I love it.
Erin chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
This is an entertaining read! I love how you kept Severus true to his identity yet let Hermione unravel his stoic facade. Tears were shed at chapter 13 thank you so much for doing this pairing justice! Can't wait to keep reading!
zippersbefun chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
This story is wonderful! And it deserves many more reviews then it displays. The pace was perfect, as was the character development. You have real talent.
Danb86 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I was so afraid when I started this story and saw that the last update was in 2012... SO afraid we wouldn't get to the good stuff before it ended but now I'm just happy! I hope you continue with this story but if you don't it couldn't have ended at a better place.
I really love that you've addressed PTSD in this story. It can't have been easy to write but I feel it's something that definitely has it's place in the Harry Potter world and it's easy to believe that several wizards would be affected quite heavily by the war.
Thanks for the laughs (I'm always gonna call Harry The Boy Who Wouldn't Die now) and the romance, it was an amazing read :)
deborahlily chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Pretty awesome :)
It would be cool if you carried it on a bit further
amber.ouillette chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I have only ever read lil bits of fan fiction and mostly been a fan of the head canons but I must say I was very happy with my first choice. An easier story to devour and fall in love with could not be found! My two absolute favorite characters and something that I would have never thought of but seems so perfect! I would love for you to continue this story, let us know how the naming ceremony turns out...how the relationship between Severus and Hermione's deepens and changes...I would love to hear your version of this!
Thank you!
Amber
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Please... Please... Please... Will this story continue?! It is by far my favourite! I certainly hope you will continue, as I nearly died when I saw there was nothing more to read!
Spiffiness chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Is this story going to get continued, or is it now dead? I finally got around to reading some really old fanfic updates and this was one of the very few where I actually remembered what was going on, so this story must be pretty good. If you're no longer into the fandom and can't write in it any more, I totally understand, but I thought you should know anyway that this story is still appreciated.
Snapefan68 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Absolutely wonderful! Very well written, and the characters true to their natures. 5 stars on this one. Very impressive!
mehitabelrose chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I really hope you finish this story, its one of my faves!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »