Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
yay! finally! i was starting to feel annoyed because they just refused to see what was in front of them...
Dearlady2002 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
It'll be interesting to see where this story still goes, I for one am exited. I know how life gets in the way of things but please update soon!
bluefirefly5 chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
This story is wonderful, and I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please, please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Noooo! You have to finish it!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
OMG! This has got to be one of the best chapters I have ever read!
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Yeah, I definitely cried. Poor Hermione, losing Crooks on top of everything else!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed your story but I find it hard to believe that Severus would ever have a love a relationship
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
That's sad about Crooks.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
It's nice to see someone keeping to severus true personality. I'm fed up with people turning him into something hes not. Great story, and yes I cried while reading the last chapter.
Judith Shakespeare chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
This story is ... absolutely brilliant. Truly; it's already surged into one of my superior favorites. You've made our couple's PTSD seem so natural and obvious that I'm starting to wonder how other fanfictions can leave them mentally and emotionally unscathed.

I really, really like this story. :) I hope you'll update again sometime soon!
Oracle Phoenix chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Hermione's little speech is breathtaking. It made me all weepy.
Oracle Phoenix chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
"Trust the scarecrow man." I don't know how that one line managed to convey such raw emotion to me but it did. Unbelievably beautiful and poetic. Just lovely.
terrier2468 chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
I love what you have here so far quite a bit! This is one of those stories, though, the reminds me of why I hate discovering really great WIP. Please post again soon, I can't wait to see how the interactions will all change now!
Fiona
angela Blake chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
I lived the story thank u
coppermoss chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
Oh my gosh, I love everything about this. I sat down and read all 21 chapters start to finish this morning. I like your damaged, selfless Severus and your equally damaged, determined Hermione. I also love the wizarding way of coping with PTSD and am interested to see if Muggle methods might be employed for those who aren't skilled enough to use Occlumency.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »