Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
daisycb chapter 24 . 7/19/2016
I hope you will continue this very nice story.
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
I hope you finish this because it's just amazing!
snapeslittleblackbuttons chapter 24 . 4/29/2016
An utterly gorgeous story. Both Severus and Hermione are perfectly written. Thank you for writing it and sharing it. I loved it. I hope there's more.
myndelling chapter 24 . 4/15/2016
Very enjoyable, thank you. I am selfishly hoping there are more chapters hiding somewhere.
ChangJessica chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
Thank you for the amazing story. I haven't checked yet if it exists but would LOVE a continuation of this. Great writing!
Light on the Horizon chapter 24 . 3/31/2016
Great story!
Rebekah tink chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
please update soon
History101 chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
Such an amazing story, I hope you write more soon :)
TurtleGirl91 chapter 24 . 1/25/2016
followfollowfollowfollowfollow...
EclecticBonVivant chapter 24 . 1/5/2016
So happy to see another chapter of this story!
zaubernuss chapter 24 . 1/5/2016
Such a beautiful and nicely written, mature story! I really enjoyed reading it and hope you'll continue it.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Loving this story!
Limplict chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
I finally found some time to sit down and the read the whole thing again from scratch - it's been a long time since I checked this story again! I love the way you've mixed Hermione and Snape's romance into a story that explores the ramifications of war; it's definitely an issue that the HP series glossed over and is something that I hunt for in my fanfiction. You've accurately portrayed all the main characters, and I like how you've included many other characters outside Hermione and Snape e.g Neville, since a lot of HG/SS stories often get stuck in their romance and fail to include all the other wonder characters from HP :) It's nice to see you back!
TessLouise chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
So glad you're back!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Of *course* Albus wanted Snape to survive, yeah, right. That's why he set things up for Snape so he would be hated by the Order and all the staff at Hogwarts and most all the WW. It was only by chance that Harry saw the memories.

But of course this way Albus can look like he was all for it, instead of just shaking his head sadly and saying "poor Severus" the way he did in canon.

Now, Snape can maybe look forward to a life where he isn't imprisoned in Hogwarts for the rest of his days.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »