Reviews for The Quiet Life of Severus Snape
Chancc chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
YES. Fantastic. We've all been waiting for this moment for so long and you did not disappoint one bit! Wonderful!
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
lol, i had decided to leave this fic to read till it had more hoping that it would be one of those that i'd fall in love with and i'm rather greedy with fic like that so don't like to read them to early when i have to wait for chapters... obviously i gave in and the only disappointment i've had is now i'm going to have to wait for more chapters lol...

i love that you deal with PTSD i wonder if you'll delve into hallucinations and other more debilitating symptoms and the differences between those victimised and those that had to act the aggressor anyway the psych was want made this enter the list of those i'll have to read again... though i'm going to really try holding off on that till it's finished.

best bit of this fic is that there isn't a villain. it's about the after effects and the hidden costs of war frickin awesome

and yay they had sex... yay...
anyway waiting with baited breathe for the next instalment
looneylucy chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
I love this! Don't keep us hanging for too long. :)
villafoo chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Thanks for the update
WaterLily70 chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Fantastic story, true to their characters!
TessLouise chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
Absolutely lovely. Sexy but also full of profound emotion.
defective ten chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
oh, i loved this. thanks :)
TessLouise chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Fantastic chapter.
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
This was really great, and Im absolutely estatic that they are finally together. Hermione and Severus really do make a great couple.
drumbum999 chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
This story is incredible! I absolutely love it!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
Hello. I just sat for the past few hours and read this story. I must say... WOW. You've done a TERRIFIC job, so far. I am so glad they finally allowed themselves to find some happiness. I know he's trying to be noble, as well as protect himself, but I hope he now sees that it only hurts more to do it alone. I have really enjoyed the slow progress of their relationship and look forward to seeing it continue to grow. I also hope she can re-establish her friendships. I know there is pain and anger that they didn't help her, but as she hid it well, there was only so much they could do. Last, I hope when she finally gets to restore her parents' memories, there is some way for them to form a true relationship again. Thank you for every word of this story, so far. It has been utterly captivating and beautiful! HG4eva
semicharmed chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I love your story. You've kept them in character nicely. I like the darker aspect of your story.
randomfan17 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Finally, he broke down, literally. But at least he admitted he's miserable without her as she is, she just expressed hers as anger and him depression. Ah, their so sweet, and insatiable if they disappeared for almost four days. That's alot of action, go Severus, hehehe. Seriously though i loved this chapter all that tension finally got taken care of! I can't wait to see what happens next and if you can send a pm in case this awesome story gets deleted because of some stuck up ass teenagers with your other website i will be eternally grateful!
Zanzi1 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
What a great chapter! Just wonderful, thanks so much :)
silverose29 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012