Reviews for Can't Let It Die
innerMalice chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
geesus the feels, this made me feel human. nice one shot
Daytime chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was very emotional i think you hit all the characters great. loved it may read again.
Nobody chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow. That was extremely good. I got sad just reading that. You are an excellent writer.
heart814.twi chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow.
I can't even describe how amazing you and your writing are.
You know, there are 2 main elements that make up a writer. One is being able to dress up the writing, like using smooth transitions and descriptive figurative language. The other is the imagination to create something raw and beautiful, lyrical, to think of a story weaving itself into place.
I have never read any other fanfic in all the ones I've read on Fanfiction [and that's a lot) that is as powerful as yours. I know I have never cried with any other.
I am paralyzed and in shock.
Great job.
autumndawn33 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That's so sad, I'm tearing up. You are obviously an amazing writer! (:
Sparky2295 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow. Very deep! I like it!
waffamoto chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Dang... that was powerful stuff. I smiled when Tommy pranked Kimi on the football field and they shared their first kiss together, too cute. Goes to show you should always cherish the moments you have with someone but don't let those moments rule over you. Good stuff.
Rain Crystal chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I could NOT help but start crying. Practically sobbing. This was beautifully written and so full of raw emotion I can't help but wonder if you've dealt with something similar. I love this. It has made me cry and die a little inside but it helps knowing it is just fan fiction. It has not actually happened. I knew it would be sad. I had a general idea as to what happened in the beginning. But reading it. ACTUALLY reading it and seeing what it said... It was worth the read. I thank you for writing this, it is so full of emotions and if people don't cry while reading it they are emotionless. Thank you for posting this and for letting me read it.
Zeobide274 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
wow...this was so sad. its hard to imagine tommy dying, he's always seemed unstoppable, even as a baby...good story, definately shed a few tears.
SanterriaAdkins chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story had me crying so much . In a Case like this i would usually say I hated the story but I really LOVED it.
HeyItsJaydenn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was so utterly beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm not going to lie, but you made me cry...I swear to God you made me cry...
Trololololol chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I love the way that you write, much like the way I do. Good work, keep it up! -
E.S. Fenrir chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Epic,and romantaic,yet sad and utterly heartbreaking.

The kind of story that dosen't have a happy ending,yet still

stands as a great story. I applaude your truly unique writing

skills.
Taylor Divine chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was very impressive Elmrada. Good work.