Reviews for Is The Title Really The Point Here?
Samii chapter 14 . 3/20
This story is the most perfect thing I've read on here it kept me interested the entire time I read it honestly idk if you'll see this because I don't have an account and I really don't know how this works but I was wanting to ask if you do me a huge favor and think about writing a story about Claire Bennett from heroes and twilight fanfic if you did I think I'd have a heart attack if you do manage to read this then please just like mention me in one of your notes or something so I know you actually got this thanks so much and please keep this story going!
Vannie chapter 14 . 1/17
Wha? No no no no no you can't end this here! You MUST finish the story! Where's chappie 15?
Pleeeeaaasssseeee update? I'm going cray-cray over here wondering! ;)
Vannie
Sonja chapter 14 . 1/17
Heyyy gurl! So, r u gonna update? I just found this story and I rly luv it :) so pls pls pls finish writing it?
3Sonny
tia chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
please update please!
Nada chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
My name is Nada which is an Arabic name that means Rain, and so it really frustrates me when people are like; I know NADA about that lesson or whatever! That really hurts... Damn it.
Rain chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I find it really hard to find a good fanfic, and here! I scored one!
Anamuerte chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Hy Lacey.

This story was truly great pleaaaaaaase give us an explication on Why you gave up ? :(
Please Could you do a miracle and update, Even if it's been years !
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
please update
Claudia Sierra chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Please put in more chapters and I won't to see if they ever get together as a couple
Great story
Monkeypie982 chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Hey! I was really enjoying this story, I read it all in two days. You can't end it there! You said that you'd update in three days... It's been a year and nine months. Please please update it's such a good story! Xo
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I don't know if you realize this...but your chapter POV divide things the /-*-\ thing...it reminds me of an agitated person throwing their arms up and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Just thought I'd tell you. Also, I love your story!
sangoino15 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
love this story! can u update?
Maria chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Heyyy why did you stop updating ?
So sad I was really loving your story :(
More than the Twilight books themselves !
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
will there be an update soon? please!
anon chapter 14 . 2/10/2014