Reviews for Is The Title Really The Point Here?
Nada chapter 2 . 5/30
My name is Nada which is an Arabic name that means Rain, and so it really frustrates me when people are like; I know NADA about that lesson or whatever! That really hurts... Damn it.
Rain chapter 1 . 5/30
I find it really hard to find a good fanfic, and here! I scored one!
Anamuerte chapter 1 . 4/24
Hy Lacey.

This story was truly great pleaaaaaaase give us an explication on Why you gave up ? :(
Please Could you do a miracle and update, Even if it's been years !
please update
Claudia Sierra chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Please put in more chapters and I won't to see if they ever get together as a couple
Great story
Monkeypie982 chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Hey! I was really enjoying this story, I read it all in two days. You can't end it there! You said that you'd update in three days... It's been a year and nine months. Please please update it's such a good story! Xo
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I don't know if you realize this...but your chapter POV divide things the /-*-\ thing...it reminds me of an agitated person throwing their arms up and it makes me laugh every time I see it. Just thought I'd tell you. Also, I love your story!
sangoino15 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
love this story! can u update?
Maria chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Heyyy why did you stop updating ?
So sad I was really loving your story :(
More than the Twilight books themselves !
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
will there be an update soon? please!
anon chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Why'd you stop posting?
Anne Celeste chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Did u giv up on th story? :'( i hop nt,i cnt wait 4 wats nxt n as much as i lyk Di,shz bin a bitch 2 bella jx coz thy wer protectin ha wn fightin
Anne Celeste chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hw did she knw paul's nem b4 evn tokin to him? Sh jx saw him n he tokt 2 ha bt didnt knw it ws ha n nt embry,,mek it bit mo realistic on tht part
DaDADADASuperSlacker chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
clicked on it purely because of the title, and I was not disapponted 8) I've only read one chapter, but I like it so far. Good job! LOL just wanted to compliment that title!
Juliettee chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
sooow just wanted to say that i reaalyy like your story!
but Diana shouldnt make all this drama, get over herself and freakin kiss paul :ss
ihave been waiting on that one for 14 chapters haha : /
UPDATE sooon is all i can say now,,, but this is last updated in feb. ? yeahh..