Reviews for Saving Of Souls
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 31 . 10/22/2014
Just wow... I loved this and especially the test. It brought years to my eyes. I wish this was in the movie.
Lizzy chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Quite sexy...should've been a bit more arousing
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I think it would be 'mors ater', but mors nigra is a synonymous too, so yeah, but funnily enough, white in Latin is albus, but vita I'd life.
Aliquam vitae, means new life.
Good story, by the way
KookieSundae chapter 31 . 6/7/2014
This story has a really nice concept and everything is well written but the chapters are way to short! Each chapter is like a little snippet of what could've been.
Brian1972 chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
Overall a nice story.

But the order was wrong:
First Task - Yule Ball - Second Task - Third Task. In Chapter 15/16 I began to feel cheated because I thought you left out the Yule Ball.

Pity that the sequel seems to be abadoned.
Mary3urfanfic chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
I Honestly say this is the best fanfic I've read, & I'll explain. I do not know whether u just dislike Ron altogether(like me) or if u wrote it this way for the story, but I believe that in every book & movie there is something Ron could've done to change how he was friends w/ harry & hermio me, & I honestly believe that hermione deserves some1 better than Ron. But that's besides the point. U put in (not bashing) but u truly wrote how Ron seems to react in all of the troubling situations. I like how u wrote tons reaction b/cuz I see him as some1 that reacts rashly & b/cuz of that messes things up. So thank you for that. But that's not the only reason I like ur story. U put in great detail, & it's nothing I've read before, & I've read TONS of fanfictions. So great job! & keep on writing, you've got great talent!
grandsophia chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Cedric's just too adorable with hermione
grandsophia chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
The lemon drop part always manages to make me laugh, can totally picture it.
grandsophia chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Re-reading for the second time! Love that you wrote a Cedric/Hermione story! Not that much out there! Worth the second read!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
love the story
Montara chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
I can't believe they were tested like that! But it was a good thing their love was so strong that they didn't want to live without the other.

Even now that Hermione forgave Cedric, I don't think what he did was right. I mean, he concealed something big from her, something that was influencing her life! I don't know what he was thinking when he took that decision, it wasn't as he could keep it from her all her life...she would have found out sooner or later...

Well, hope he learned his lesson and won't do it again!

I loved reading your story, the idea of sharing a soul and the consequences that came from this. Can't wait to read the sequel! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Saving of Souls Ch 9 - keep up gud work! but a few typos!
musicnlyrics chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
This is so sweet!

Thanks for sharing!

:D
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
thanks for this amazing story! can't wait for the sequel
xD