Reviews for Of False Alarms and Future Plans
lifelane chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is so adorable. :)
Laveycee chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
"I fancy making pancakes," he told her brightly. Rose stared at him blankly for a moment, then, in a tone that said he was very, very stupid, she said, "I fancy you."
That is *so* in character for both of them. Especially the Doctor wanting to make pancakes and saying it "brightly".
Mertiya chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aw, how cute! Well written and adorably sweet, you've got 10 and Rose just perfectly in character! Awesome job!
futuregypsy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
ohh. Wonderful. Made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy. I'd like for the 2 of them to have this!
Lumendea chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Adorkable! Of course just about everything you write with Ten in it is. Awesome story.
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
after being left with that awful, awful cliffhanger I had to get more to fix my desperate need of Doctor/Rose, thankfully your profile has lots to satisfy me! lol ;) Anyways...D'aww! That's sooo sweet! And not just like a regular soppy romance talk, it felt really genuine and heartfelt. Cute :D
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Love the fluff you write and this was no exception. : D
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome! Loved it!
RoblynM chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awww so sweet... Love the idea he's been telling her how he felt, but just not in a way she'd understand. I think that's the way their love was... He told her dozens of ways, every day, just not in so many words.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awww! I love this.
Abboz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMFG with the adorable and the cute and the meaningfulness and the characters and everything is so beautiful and wonderful and I LOVE YOUR WRITING!

"No. Don't make me even contemplate life without you, I can't, I just can't."

EUGH! That killed me and oh how are you such a wonderful writer?
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hello Laura! It's always good to have something new from you. Even if I haven't read everything you've written previously. Working on it. ;-)

I have to admit it took me a moment to get past naked Rose and boxer Doctor having a spirited conversation in the bedroom. I kept thinking: Rose is standing there naked...the entire time. LOL.

Once I accepted that, I found this fic quite entertaining. As always, your voices are perfect. I love 'listeing' to your Rose. And the Doctor is suitably bashful on the subject love, babies, and family. Strangely not so bashful about sex though.

The most touching moment, however, was when Rose realized or, at least, suggested that he wanted a child so that he would have something of her after she was gone.

Nicely done.
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
N'aww that was so sweet .
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Why are they so gosh darn adorable? Beautiful! :)

-Hailey
Zyra the Time Lady chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Well. I needed a cigarette... ;) LOL GREAT!