Reviews for Before the Beginning: Year 5
TheMuffinBuddies chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Okay: I haven't read ahead yet, but I'm extremly worried that the possible half vampire is going to attack James as a Stag since a stag is an animal...
cristina chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
Great story. You should finish the series :)
hazeltriskatniss chapter 33 . 8/12/2012
you made me happy!
i love this story and can't wait for the sequal
you are an amazing writer

lizzy
lovinMaya chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
wow this is awesome for your first fanfiction! it'd be awesome for your 100th fanfiction too! it's just awesome!
lovinMaya chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
aw. how sad. i'll admit i was never one for the severus/lily thing, cause i don't really like him, but this touched me:)
lovinMaya chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
james's speech to lily was good. very dignifying. i'm tired of the james interpretations where he's a total puppydog to her.
lovinMaya chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
i sort of wish that they had been angrier with him, because that's how i envisioned it in my head i guess. oh well:)
lovinMaya chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
oh cool interpretation of what mulciber did to mary macdonald. i've always wondered about that
lovinMaya chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
haha i love the end of this, and i really like her relationship with severus. their fallout is gonna be really sad for her :(
lovinMaya chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
awesome:)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
"Severus lay panting on the ground. James and Sirius advanced on him, wands up" Just a sentence from this chapter i thought it was really funny :P
lovinMaya chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
haha i want more lily and james alone moments! i do like this so far though:)
lovinMaya chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
the last joke was hilarious:)
lovinMaya chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
very nice, i never thought about how the marauders' and lily's parents might do with each other. interesting ideas:)
lovinMaya chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
severus is so creepy and needy! it really sucks because it probably did go something like this...