Reviews for Second Chance Year
GO PERCICO chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Goodnight /Potter/! Classic!
EllenZzzz chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is so good! I see it has been quite some time since you last updated, but it would make us all incredibly happy if you did!
I'm still a bit suspicious about the 'progress' Draco has to tell his mother about... So I really wanna know what will happen!
diamond413 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
awesome story! by all means please continue! i really love the way the story goes. it all clicks together chapter by chapter!
also i would love to see how Ron's reaction and how he will take it when they tell him also draco's parents.
Peaceandunity chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
FUnny and i can totally see this happening post books. update asap!
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
DRARRY!
Arpho chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
This is awesome! Sweet, mostly in character and all around wonderful. Please write more chapters, lots of them. :)
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
MORE!
Michelle chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Please update! Your story is amazing and one of my favorties. Your writing is magic!
xSilentSakurax chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
I really enjoyed this! Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Kaseytrue chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
!

Absolutely wonderfull.

Please more soon.

samibriggs chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
This is my favorite Drarry story so far! I really hope you continue it! I'll be awaiting the next chapter!
Thechillyvampirewolfassasin chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
It's just so adooorablleee!1 3 I Love this. I love Draco's reactions to some things Harry does. It just makes him so cute. I can practically see a little chibi Draco rebelling or (is that the right word) fussing over the fact that Harry keeps appearing everywhere...It's so cute its not even funny... Write more really soon. Xoxo. -Werpire.
meisu chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Great story, I'm looking forward to more!
deadwinds chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic. I'm impressed with how well you keep Harry and Draco in character. Looking forward to the next update~
Verseprose chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You may think your story has been done countless times, and that may be true, I don't know, but your version of what happens after the end of the books is the one I prefer by far.

For once, the characters (especially Harry and Draco) are not out of character. And Harry is not turned into a fool who stumbles and blushes all the time. I mean, I find your story to be pretty realistic which is something I've had trouble finding.

Well, nice story as of yet!