Reviews for The Summit
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
God,this is truly beautiful beyond words!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
:D!Oh my AFGTFACHGVH!So cuuute,I die I die!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
OH WOOOOOW!That was so so adorable!It made me smile like a serious lunatic,I tell you!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
:(!OOHH!Really well written,the way he misses the little things now!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OOH!Oh my pretty!I've just returned to reading about these two because when I used to, there weren't a lot of fics about them!And now I see you!Huahhaha!
But wow!This is perfect!Everything from the warmth of Cecil to Kain's emotionally-difficult character,just love it!
kimeeehhh chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Aww, that was sweet .
ShadowOfSlarlight chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awsome story, very cute!
StraySnake chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
I keep having an image of Cecil following Kain around like a baby chicken now after reading this story. No idea what that has to do with holding hands though... _"

Anyways, glad to see another chapter up.
Tia-Lewise chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
The cutest chapter by far, I thought it so adorable that Cecil wanted to hold hands with Kain all the time :D I really hope to see more of your work x x
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Yes, Cecil was a very pretty paladin. XD I like Kain's musings. Keep it up!
kimeeehhh chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Just saw that I had not read the chapter before this one, somehow I didn't see the update. But anyway, like always, I really like them. The last line in chapter 6 made me smile lol.
Secondhand Soul chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
My personal FFIV philosophy?

Pretty Cecil is better than no Cecil at all, and I'm sure your Kain would agree with me!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Oh yes,pretty is the word for Cecil!Haha,lack of helmet,lol!
Secondhand Soul chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Well, I'd really like to bridge the gap between Yaoi and het people... It feels like there's so much hate, and it really shouldn't be that way. I know there are moral objectors to Yaoi, but it still bothers me when they flame Yaoi stuff simply because they could chose to ignore it. The other het people are just... stupid. I want to stop the hate.

Maybe I should write a 100 themes collection in the M section with CecilxRosa? ;) I guess I could always wait until you update and then copy your list...

Beyond that, these are really cute so far. I really do like how you emphasize how their friendship is the basis of their love. Because that's the way it is in real life (for any couple) I think that it's important to bring that out here. Even though I'm not the biggest hard-core slash fan in the world (my best friend is, though), you concentrate on their love. I like that.

You know I secretly look forward to more, oh Queen of KxC. I can't wait to see what your 100 themes have in store.
YouAStupidHoe69 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
D'aww, that was cute! :3 Keep it up!