Reviews for Long Walk to Eternity
LovingWolf93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was a decent story. The writing started off really good, but there was a few grammar mistakes. It also seemed like it started to be rushed a little. The plot line didn't seem bad though. Willow realizing her love for Tara after a walk doesn't seem unrealistic because maybe the thought of losing Tara twice was too hard to bare. Plus with Tara being Willow's soul mate it makes sense that Willow would realize she loved Tara. It wasn't bad. A little bit of things that were said out of character. Even a few years later, there were some things I can't imagine Shy Tara saying, but she might have changed on her own. I'll check out you're other stories. If you have any other Willow and Tara stories, I'll look at them.
willowandtarasgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I thought this was very good.
Kendra35 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ew, Willow choose Oz, how ugly is that? Except for this lack of judgment of my favorite redhead, the story was great!
Skylirjames chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I liked it. It had depth
cpack chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I have no reason to Flame you. Honestly it was kind of sad and yet happy. Very mixed feelings through out the whole story. But I imagine that is what it would be like for either Oz or Tara comming back adn she was with the other. Because even when she was with Tara, she still harbored deep feelings for Oz and Vice Versa, they were just different kinds of love.

Anyways, very well written.
Actual Reality chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Gr
nadalie chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
ok ur stupid mr. its will&tara man that suck i apologise 4 saying the truth. but ur a NICE WRITER THE ONLY PROBLEM'S THAT U CHOSE THE WRONG CHARACTARS FOR THE STORY
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
You're fic didn't suck! I read the same story not a month ago, and I think it was very sweet and creative of you to write this! I'm a big Willow/Tara fan, and a great couple with a great story is, well, great! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
oh. come on now. it was bad. it wasn't fireworks off in the sky but i was good.
Twisted-Transistor666 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I liked it, it was sweet.
tara and willow fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
The story sucks! It's a complete waste of time! If you don't know how to write, don't write!

P.S. :Spikeme4now is an awesome writer. Read her stories, maybe you'll get an idea on what a true writer is.
Canton chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was great, wish you'd write more chapters though. I just started watching buffy two weeks ago and I never saw any episodes with Oz. I know he's seth green. I'm not sure I like him that much.
piperbunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I really enjoyed this fic :) I'm a fan of fic in the present of Buffy, however you wrote this really well. One thing though, it repeated itself a lot, Tara says I love you, Will says I don't again and again. However I would read more :)
giddy chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
It was okay but with a little more effort into it, it will be enought to get me super giddy. Hmm...giddy, don't u just like the word giddy, giddy giddy giddy! Yay, now see u just got me all giddy with ur fic.(um...getting me giddy is really easy, so I advice u work more on ur fic)GIDDY!
Jamie chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
i really didn't like it. I really think you could of done a better fanfic but thaqts my opinioin. I hope this wasn't your best work. But this is my opinoin. I do give you props for writing and putting your stuff out there. cause you always or most of the time are going to get negetive comments. so i give you props for deeling with it. but if your asking for people's opinions and you don't like well tuff luck