Reviews for The Ends Opening Into New Ends Always
non chapter 6 . 8/2/2020
I am not sure how to say this, but this piece is just somehow so comforting to read ... I absolutely love it
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2020
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story. Very well done. I read it in one sitting since I couldn’t put it down.
Anon chapter 6 . 2/16/2018
This work was simply beautiful ‼️
StanaBanana chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
Wow i loved thi story! Thank you so much for sharing!
E.Sign chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
wow, great story. I'm glad I found this little gem. loved it
unannalome7 chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
wowww really really great this story! entretaining and well written! congratulations and thankyou for writing it! :)
TardisCoreST chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
It is truly amazing. I just love the way the story unfolds, so many details, so many references to the canon events, carefully packed in a historical time frame of an alternate universe. The way Rick and Kate grow fond of each other, just like in the original series, but so much different at the same time. Great work!
And an open ending is just icing on the cake.
Would you mind if I translate it into Russian? I'm sure there are some Castle fans who will like it as much as I do. Be sure, I will leave a link to your page as much as save your full authorship.
LDS345 chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Really great story. Don't know how I'm only finding it now, but well done. Thanks for the ride.
Knopp chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Will there ever be a sequel? We never found out if Ryan found the evidence in Rick's loft. Was Pulgatti released from prison? Did Kate see her dad again? Did Rick see Alexis and Martha again? Did Kate and Rick get a proper wedding? How long do they have to live in hiding?...
alisontz chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Oh my God! I just binge read this and there have been no words invented in English to describe the amazingness that is this story! It's incredible and the ending was so PERFECT! I know this was posted a while ago, and I'm sorry I've just now read it!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT!
aussiecate chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
I can't even remember how I came across this story but I'm so glad I did years later! Your certainly created an epic love story and really brought the era to life. Bravo too for weaving all the characters we love so seamless into your creation.
3detectives1writer chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This story. How do I begin to describe it? Damn. (Excuse my French) This is AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading it, and now in 2:30 AM. I love it! I'm so glad I found it! Extraordinary job! :D
VeroGeller chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
I loved this story, it's the first time I've read a period Caskett story and loved it very much. Thanks you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
This is an EPIC story. I came by it totally by accident, and I am so glad that I did. Thank you so much for this work, I cannot describe how utterly delightful reading it was. Now I must read everything else you've written! You are a truly gifted writer.
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Yes a great story. Nicely woven to include canons characters. Thanks
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »