Reviews for Fireworks: A WeasleyPatil Romance
roni2010 chapter 4 . 1/11
love the story! like ron and padma pairing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Please more more more! Iv caught up with the rest of the series but don't stop here lol I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Good start need more chaptera
Yavanna and SunStar chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Brilliant!

So glad you've started to do a Ron and Padma story, think you've got Ron spot on also :)

Really enjoying, can't wait for the next chapter :)
sm chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I was glad to see this story updated and see the small progression of Ron and Padma's relationship as well. Hope there's another update soon!
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I LOVE your Dean. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee him.

Ahem. Anyways. Good to know that Ron's not a total idiot, hehe.
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the update.

It's nice to see Padma and Ron have a nice time together. Padma has an interesting background in this fan fic.

I laughed at the end part where Dean was cooking pancakes for dinner. I don't blame Ron for kicking Ginny out of the kitchen. I had a relative who used to cook breakfast foods for dinner occasionally and it was great. That was a nice moment to add to the fan fic.

Keep up the good work!
thegirliknow chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
it's getting somewhere. :O hope padma can make time for ron, what with those new projects and all. please update soon!
Elle chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Neeeeeeeeeeeeddddd mmmmoooooorrrrreeee 3
MySilverEyedSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I love your other stories and I love this one as well! Please update soon! :) I really am fascinated by them two and the progression of their relationship
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Beautiful! I'm loving this, just like Rainbow and Sunlight and Moonshine. I reckon you're quite brilliant at writing, you know! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
loved it thank you
Parvati48 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Aw that was kind of cute there at the end. Mr. Patil was kinda annoyingly angry throughout dinner, it's like he wouldn't show any emotions just to unnerve Ron lol. I thought the dinner was pretty successful, it seems Ron may have won over Mrs. Patil so far lol. This should be interesting to see what happens from here. Please update soon, good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Haha oh Ron you have much to learn in the ways of girls. Should be interesting to see how those two act together now that they've been forced to meet up lol. Padma seems to be very bitchy in this fic so far, hopefully she isn't like that towards him the whole time. Good job. :)
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hmm Padma's inner monologue's about herself are a bit annoying, kinda like she a bit full of herself. "Oh I'm so fantastic and amazing so on and so forth" it's kinda ick lol. I wanna read the story though cuz I've been reading Rainbow and wanna read the rest of the counterparts to it, hopefully she calms down later on. The story seems interesting enough so far, can't wait to read about Padma and Ron meeting up for the first time. Good job. :)