Reviews for Grab It By The Horns
adelphe24 chapter 103 . 9/14
*wipes away tears*
What tears? I wasn't crying.
*rubs throat, sore from sobbing*
No no no, I didn't sob. No sobbing here.
*blows nos-*
Nope we are done with that, sh.

Loved this. Definitely needs some work, is more than a little Mary sue, but it got me attached to the characters, made me feel what she felt, and drew me into the story with her.
*thunderous applause*
*standing ovation*

Also, loved that idea of yours for the girl who ends up as her own car, because she ignored the thunderstorm warnings. It's mentioned way back somewhere near the beginning.
Totally gonna go see if you wrote that and anything else.
WolfMK chapter 103 . 8/5
Dear gods, I went through half a box of tissues and a plate of brownies! This is also my second time reading this wonderful piece of magic that you made. Thank you for all of this and I hope to read more of your works!
I absolutely loved this story. I kid you not I was balling my eyes out as I read the last chapter. I applaud you, I truly do. It captivated me in the first chapter and made me want to read more, the twist, turns, bumps along the road and all. I'm speechless... Thank you.
Deathe chapter 103 . 7/15
I find this story by chance and the next thing I know I'm crying at work! So why is it that I'm happy with this story still?! :D it's too good to hate is why!
Leafdragon117 chapter 2 . 7/11
Okay, second time around! :D

Only thing I noticed besides, ya know, typos and stuff, was that standard issue guns for the US is a M4A1 rifle, not a machine gun and stuff.
I love this book so much ! This book has made me cry my heart out , laugh and made me mad but it's one of the best transfic book I have read. This chapter I cried so much, like I felt it deep in my heart. You did a wonderful job on this book. Keep up the good work and I'm hoping to read more of your books!.
God is Gracious chapter 103 . 4/29
This was beautiful :D But now it has come to an end, like all things must.
God is Gracious chapter 98 . 4/29
*blinks* The fuck was this chapter?
God is Gracious chapter 73 . 4/29
*snickers* I love the vows. Maybe Jazz wrote them?
God is Gracious chapter 61 . 4/29
*snickers* I like Kureno. Can we keep him?
Chillcherry chapter 103 . 4/8
Every time I read this end I cry. Every. Single. Time.
strikerstrike chapter 52 . 2/16
Mirage : I can be better than them
Me : really I doubt that, after all two is better than one
#Bawling fuck you for writing such a beautiful, heart wrenching story, oh my god everything was perfect, even the end. But god did you make me cry so much over that last chapter!
This was such an amazing story!
B.O.B-Muck-FanGirl1445 chapter 103 . 1/16
I could not stop crying! such an amazing book! well done..
Hibari Skylark Cloud chapter 103 . 12/29/2016