Reviews for Grab It By The Horns
Ponderella chapter 6 . 3/14
I imagine Hound from Bayverse AOE when she said fat robot
I cried a bit. Good job.
AstaStyx chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
umm, maybe I read wrong but didn't you mention that Elita-1 was dead a few chapters ago? I'm enjoying the story but thought I'd say something.
bluedog44 chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
I found this to help with the TF times.
This is great so far!
TimeLadySpitfire chapter 99 . 10/17/2017
I want to see a transformers orimebwith nightrmstrider in it! Or the new RID even!
Soundwave's Cassette Store chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was beautiful. Thank you.
eden.holdford chapter 103 . 9/29/2017
Heart wrenching, but really good. Now I’m going to go sit in a corner and cry
skye-speedy chapter 20 . 9/24/2017
Good chapter!.
adelphe24 chapter 103 . 9/14/2017
*wipes away tears*
What tears? I wasn't crying.
*rubs throat, sore from sobbing*
No no no, I didn't sob. No sobbing here.
*blows nos-*
Nope we are done with that, sh.

Loved this. Definitely needs some work, is more than a little Mary sue, but it got me attached to the characters, made me feel what she felt, and drew me into the story with her.
*thunderous applause*
*standing ovation*

Also, loved that idea of yours for the girl who ends up as her own car, because she ignored the thunderstorm warnings. It's mentioned way back somewhere near the beginning.
Totally gonna go see if you wrote that and anything else.
WolfMK chapter 103 . 8/5/2017
Dear gods, I went through half a box of tissues and a plate of brownies! This is also my second time reading this wonderful piece of magic that you made. Thank you for all of this and I hope to read more of your works!
Guest chapter 103 . 7/24/2017
I absolutely loved this story. I kid you not I was balling my eyes out as I read the last chapter. I applaud you, I truly do. It captivated me in the first chapter and made me want to read more, the twist, turns, bumps along the road and all. I'm speechless... Thank you.
Deathe chapter 103 . 7/15/2017
I find this story by chance and the next thing I know I'm crying at work! So why is it that I'm happy with this story still?! :D it's too good to hate is why!
Leafdragon117 chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Okay, second time around! :D

Only thing I noticed besides, ya know, typos and stuff, was that standard issue guns for the US is a M4A1 rifle, not a machine gun and stuff.
Guest chapter 103 . 7/7/2017
I love this book so much ! This book has made me cry my heart out , laugh and made me mad but it's one of the best transfic book I have read. This chapter I cried so much, like I felt it deep in my heart. You did a wonderful job on this book. Keep up the good work and I'm hoping to read more of your books!.
God is Gracious chapter 103 . 4/29/2017
This was beautiful :D But now it has come to an end, like all things must.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »