Reviews for Grab It By The Horns
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 103 . 5/13
Man this chapter made me cry like a baby! Great story! One of the best I ever read!
Suolasilakka chapter 103 . 5/4
Gosh. Seriously, this is one of the very few fanfics that have made me shed a tear.

...

Okay, I wept like a four year old. But anyways, this is also one of those fanfics that rightfully deserve a place among my very favourites. The entire story was well thought, the plot twists were awesome, the characters were accurately portrayed, the last battle was epic, and the ending made me cry harder than I've ever cried while reading a fanfic. Bravo, miss. Bravo. *slowly claps while wiping a tear and smiling*
RatchetsMedicalAssistant chapter 103 . 4/25
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MysticalPanda chapter 103 . 3/25
Oh god, I'm sobbing to myself at midnight in the middle of my bedroom floor. That was the most heart wrenching thing I've ever read, and you are both cruel and amazing to put it there. I both love you, and hate you right now. So, thank you. This was one hell of an adventure.
Muirgen79 chapter 103 . 1/19
good story
Lovelytales chapter 58 . 12/26/2014
Oh...My...Primus. You wonderful creature you! Thank you so much for that YouTube hack. Love your fic, I just started reading yesterday and haven't stopped.
x-Beyond-B chapter 103 . 12/16/2014
Just thought I would log in to review real quick. One, I loved this story. A lot. Now normally I'm not one for an OC getting with two canon characters. However, you pulled this off nicely. Two, the characters were wonderful. Well-rounded and had personalities of their own. I run Into a lot of fics that have that problem (I'm guilty of this too, hah).

If I hadn't already said this, I'll say it again, I really... Really liked this story. A lot. XD
Girlcreeper81 chapter 103 . 12/14/2014
I'm crying so hard XD this is the best story out of the thousands I have read. Thank you for not giving up hope on this story.
bloodbane23 chapter 103 . 12/6/2014
I truthfully and honestly cried for this chapter the fact that we all got to see them pass on made it a happy ending... but what is death but the next great adventure eh?
bigblue4101 chapter 103 . 11/25/2014
I loved this story. it had its highs and lows. made me get a bit teary eyed at some points, especially the ending.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 60 . 11/20/2014
I'm surprised you didn't cop crqp for the name of this chapter after they read to the end :) made me laugh even if I'm not homophobic
Setet17 chapter 103 . 11/16/2014
I love this story so much. It's honestly one of the best I've ever read. Nightstrider is amazing as an OC. She's so... Real. You are an awesome writer. I've read most of your other stories and they're really good too. This is the 5th time I've read GIBTH and it never gets any less good. The ending is so sad but it was a good way to do it, even if I hate cliffhangers. ;) Keep writing! 3
kaite shelton chapter 103 . 10/25/2014
I love it read the whole thing made me cry but I love the ending thare all toghetr
Setet17 chapter 103 . 10/3/2014
I love the ending but I hate it at the same time. I hate endings. Is there any way you could write a sequel? Please!
iluv2read5898 chapter 103 . 9/27/2014
I am crying... Sobbing in fact. I started this 2.5 days ago and I did not think I would be lead on this emotional journey, by the last chapter I could hardly read the page because my eyes were so full of tears. This is by far thee best book I have ever read and I am not exaggerating I have never read a book that made me laugh, cry, scowl or feel as much as I have when I was reading this. I feel emotionally spent right now. I feel like I should leave more but I have no idea what to say... Just I hope you continue to write cause you my friend have a gift. Now I am done and am probably going to go read another story but it will not compare the this magnificent piece of art.
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »