Reviews for Soul Eater's Soul Reaper
SnapDragon21 chapter 1 . 5/22
sry, That's Pluses! ssaddf abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
SnapDragon21 chapter 2 . 5/12
Pulses? Da he'll is dat? Don't you mean Pulses?

*Sigh* This thing is gonna need a LOT of betaing, I hope someone, somewhere fixes this up. Its a good story, but the grammar and spelling errors are kinda discouraging, needs a LOT more o' work for this to rake in more views & reviews.

That's all I have for now so,
Ja ne,

~Snappy~
Love this story! Shame you stopped updating it, since I'm assuming that not updating for over 3 years means you're not going to update anymore. But can you let someone else adopt this story or something? It's so good, it's a shame to not continue it. I'd give this story a 9.5 out of 10, only because it's really sad for Isshin and Ichigo's sisters to die. Other than that, I love it! As an IchiHime shipper, I would have liked to incorporate Orihime, since she's the only human from Karakura Town with a weapon she can actually talk to (aka the Shunn Shunn Rikka), allowing her to possibly enter the school, but I still love it! It would have been fun to have Rukia and/or Renji jump into the mix as well, though.
Masterx01 chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
Meh, the bonding between Ichigo and Blair was too rushed D: i didnt like it. While Ichigo may have experience with out the norm individuals like Nel and c.o, it was too fast of a development between him and Blair even since the first moment they meet and he not even questioned how Blair, in her cat form, was more intelligent than your everyday cat and was able to understand him when he said something to her.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
bladetri chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
like XD
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
xoxo chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
andthings were just gonna pick up...
waaaah.
*pokes story*
how is this?
*A*
awesome work :)
Rejigo chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
Y u stop? keep making more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
STUPID SOUL SOCIETY! He saved you and now you're going to abandon him!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2016
man,im hooked to this story.
SomethingAncient chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
It is a nice story to read. Are you still around or have you stopped writing? I'll check your profile page to see what's up.

It would be interesting if this was continued, although quite a challenge too when I think about the power creep. Ichigo feels unstable but you had to bridge that gap I suppose.

Good luck with whatever story you're working on.
SomethingAncient chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
What chapter/arc of Bleach was out when you wrote this? I'm curious.
SomethingAncient chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
You know, I was going to say something about Ichigo shouldn't have that much trouble with a hollow at the adjuchas level... but then you said it was a reference to something else and now I understand where you were coming from.

While I am not really a fan of referencing things in the way you have done it, I can respect that it's your style. So good job, nice chapter.
SomethingAncient chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Pretty good story. I assume Medusa received a power up in order to not be one shot by a transcendent Ichigo? You're going to/probably did have a fun time balancing the entire Soul Eater cast to keep up with Ichigo.

You know, I am surprised you kept Ichigo as a student considering he overpowers the teachers.

Good luck.