Reviews for Soul Eater's Soul Reaper
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
xoxo chapter 12 . 5/16
andthings were just gonna pick up...
waaaah.
*pokes story*
how is this?
*A*
awesome work :)
Rejigo chapter 12 . 5/6
Y u stop? keep making more chapters!
STUPID SOUL SOCIETY! He saved you and now you're going to abandon him!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 12 . 3/23
man,im hooked to this story.
SomethingAncient chapter 12 . 3/21
It is a nice story to read. Are you still around or have you stopped writing? I'll check your profile page to see what's up.

It would be interesting if this was continued, although quite a challenge too when I think about the power creep. Ichigo feels unstable but you had to bridge that gap I suppose.

Good luck with whatever story you're working on.
SomethingAncient chapter 10 . 3/21
What chapter/arc of Bleach was out when you wrote this? I'm curious.
SomethingAncient chapter 9 . 3/21
You know, I was going to say something about Ichigo shouldn't have that much trouble with a hollow at the adjuchas level... but then you said it was a reference to something else and now I understand where you were coming from.

While I am not really a fan of referencing things in the way you have done it, I can respect that it's your style. So good job, nice chapter.
SomethingAncient chapter 8 . 3/21
Pretty good story. I assume Medusa received a power up in order to not be one shot by a transcendent Ichigo? You're going to/probably did have a fun time balancing the entire Soul Eater cast to keep up with Ichigo.

You know, I am surprised you kept Ichigo as a student considering he overpowers the teachers.

Good luck.
kyoko chapter 11 . 3/14
i saw ichigo write a letter to rukia but not a letter to tatsuki. Maybe you should have tatsuki make due on her threat and go over there to beat him up and make a bit of a commotion in the process! I think it would be hilarious to see...er read that!
kyoko chapter 1 . 3/13
Damn you i cried so much!
I still am you you bastard!
love-everything67 chapter 12 . 1/29
This story's fun and sooo good! I like how you emphasize how creepy the moon/sun is. I mean, what kind of freaking moon smiles!? I love how this story has this friendship between characters going around. Im not a big fan of romance so im happy that there aren't any non-canon pairings. Lovely story and plotline!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
I know it's been a while since you've last updated, but I hope you will reconsider and continue with this amazing story that you've laid such a good foundation for. Seriously,this is one the best, if not THE best, soul eater/bleach crossovers I've ever read. I'm grateful for getting to read this wonderful story, and I hope to read many more. Thanks and good luck!~
jakss chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
"He hadn't expected them to understand so easily, if was in their position he wouldn't be so forgiving
...Considering what he had done previously, it's the least he could do for them."
wtf when someone kill your friend in front of you, you don't give hugs while watching her soul be eaten or Ichigo is just a monster racist?
shelwyn chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
The creature roared at the shinigami and lunged at him, and with its massive size nearly crushed Ichigo with his massive size.

The creature roared at the Ichigo, lunged at him nearly crushing him with its massive size.

Ah I don't know justbit using massive twice is even worse than it just sounding mildly awkward.