Reviews for The Other Side of Tomorrow
MissRainbow13 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Why! WHY! WHY! WHY YOU NO CONTINUE?! HOW YOU GONNA DO ME LIKE DAT?! JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING GOOD!
lilianyas chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
this is so good
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I have a huge love for fics in which Bella gets turned during New Moon. Tanya doing it is certainly unusual. I also love it when Bella tells off Edward or another one of the Cullens for the way they left. That's always fun to read. So you left it at a bit of a cliffie, I'll look forward to seeing what Edward is up to!
TheaJ1 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
My very first thought upon reading the last sentence: Jeez, what’s he done now? :D

Things are developing very fast. I like that! I’m feeling a little sorry for Bella. Being a vampire unfortunately doesn’t solve all your problems, does it?

Interesting idea that her tears might have something to do with her gift. Can’t wait to read more!

Update please? :D
TheaJ1 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Hehe, knew it! My my, Alice did react rather strongly, didn’t she? Understandable from her point of view, although I have to agree with Bella here. She didn’t think about what might have caused Bella to want to die for even one second! For someone who’s so perceptive and sees the future, Alice can be astonishingly blind sometimes.

Oh Bella… She has no idea how much alike she and Edward are. Always blaming themselves for things they shouldn’t. Yes, maybe Bella wanting to die was selfish, but going on living a miserable life just for the sake of others? Sometimes you have to think about yourself and at least she called Charlie to let him know she was okay, instead of just disappearing.

Interesting ending with a nice cliffhanger!
TheaJ1 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
So no ulterior motive then as far as Tanya is concerned. I like it! Also, I just loved Bella’s reaction to Tanya’s revelation as to why Edward really left her. Go girl! Can’t wait for her to meet Edward. I really hope she’ll give him a piece of her mind – and maybe throw in a swipe or two for good measure!

Oh, Bells, I don’t think your wish that the Cullens not learn about you being a vampire now will be granted. Wouldn’t Alice have seen at least something? True, she’s probably trying to block Bella’s future out, just like Edward asked, but surely she’d see something so monumental. After all, she see Bella jump off the cliff in NM.

Reading the next chapter now!
TheaJ1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Interesting idea to have Tanya change Bella, especially as Tanya has always had a little crush on Edward (I already like her more than I ever did SM’s Tanya… unless of course she has an ulterior motive). Looking forward to the next chapter! :D I’m sure things will get very interesting from here.
KayMarieXW chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Ooohhh...Edward's coming! Can't wait to see how that unfolds!
KayMarieXW chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Wow, I was so angry with Alice! Very glad Bella stood up for herself. I thought the tears were a nice twist. It seems like Bella is getting some perspective on things. Great chapter.
KayMarieXW chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Interesting premise. I wonder how long they'll be able to keep that secret! Can't wait to read more.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Poor Bella :( I hate to see her broken like this. Nicely written with great imagery. I could really feel Bella's despair as I read. I wonder how that will affect her when she's changed.
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
oh bella! i just want to hug her
dlajmc chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Nice looking forward to more especially Edward seeing her.
mcgt chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Woot! Edward's coming back! Can't wait for the theories on the tears though!
OCDMumOf3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
You have me hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter.

xox