Reviews for Keeping It In The Family
Codekiki12 chapter 15 . 2/11
Interesting. This was a really good story. Your summary made me curious and I almost stopped reading when I thought you were making it a HG/EC pairing. Dont get me wrong...ok nvm i hate the pairing completely it just doesnt fit(their personalities) having Hermione and Charlie get together was nice. I liked the story, also kinda liked how you bashed Bella. She's just too needy and clingy for my taste so i might be a bit biased.
Anyway nice story.
AshLiz chapter 15 . 2/4
Love love love the story!
Lyanah chapter 15 . 1/28
That was a really good story, the end was the best possible ending in my opinion. Hermione for sure isn't Bella, she can't let her live be defined by her boyfriend.
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it!
Azelie chapter 15 . 1/2
I simply must express the gratitude contained in me due to your ending! You very much wrote a common sensical ending. That hopefully encourages some young fluff-filled peers how important your own self is. It played true to how I always imagined my fictional idol to be; independent, and logical. Regardless, the satisfaction I get to think that you paired her with a"nice guy" Charlie fucking-hunk Weasley cannot be written in any other format than that I cant even ;)
Sarcastic-Bludger chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I read your last Author's Note, and I actually thought the ending was fantastic. I think you did an excellent job of keeping Hermione in character. She's always been the type of character to never back down from her dreams, and I don't think she ever would've willingly become a vampire. So, I commend you for staying true to your ideas. And the people who gave you nasty reviews are idiots.
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
It was a really good story and well written, although i do admit i was alittle disappointed that Edward and Hermione didn't get together in the end. Still, it was beautifully written and i will definitely be reading some of your other works. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
AnimeGirl
Maryam99 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Aaaaaah! I was looking for some Edward/Hermione on fanfiction. Yours had the most reviews so I decided to read it. I don't particularly like Twilight. I like Draco/Hermione. Anyway, I was half way through your story whent Edward and Hermione got together and I just decided that oh no! I hate this and I won't EVER read a Edward/Hermione again. I couldn't abondon the story. I continued to read and I secretly hoped that she would end up with anyone but Edward. (I'd love it if it was Draco though.) Then I finished this story and I was like WOW! I love this author. Thank you so much for this great masterpiece. I loves it. It was truely awesome. :))
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
I live this ending! This is what Hermione would have done
Fully in character! Well done!
paigechandler1993 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
I completely agree, Hermione would never have been a Bella and stayed with Edward like a love sick puppy. This is the ending the way it should have happened, not a soppy one but one that is believable to her character. I also love that Luna married Jacob, after all she did always have a thing for magically beasts.
Black sigma chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Personally, I thought it was great, the only flaw might be it was too short for me since I really enjoyed your writing style:). I liked how different Hermione was portrayed in contrast from Bella and how refreshing the plot was. And I was quite sorry to see your message regarding vulgar reviewers at the end and I say don't mind them at all since they're all probably incapable of constructive reading;P. Cheers!
SilverMarkings chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
I loved the ending. I just couldn't imagine Hermione giving up that job, or becoming immortal after Tom. So this was almost a perfect ending. The only thing missing is what Charlie was up to during the other chapters.
purple sky always chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
I like the contrast between Hermione and Bella. seeing how they end up differently is quite interesting.
Shane chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
I can't believe how believable they actually sound. Because most of what I read are pretty much OOC. Hands down entertaining to read. Thank you for this. :)
meklittt chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
rejection.
Lana Riddle chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
i love the ending, Hermione and Charlie are just so much better!