Reviews for Keeping It In The Family
DarkBalance chapter 15 . 3/25
Well I appreciated this. I kind of feel like you just called both Bella and Edward out on their crap, but not necessarily in a bashing manner. It was brilliant, really, and most certainly one of the best fics in this category.
DarkBalance chapter 14 . 3/25
I just KNEW Hermione only married Charlie because Edward had never called her! I KNEW Alice getting her visions out of order had something to do with things, and Edward had probably already decided not to see Hermione before he even made the decision consciously! Oh that idiot!
DarkBalance chapter 12 . 3/25
At this point I'm just waiting to figure out what the hex gonna happen with Charlie. I'd lived gin with Hermione in the beginning, but now I'm like, pft, no, she belongs with Edward! And then the Hogwarts letter! I'm certain the Cullens would move across three pond to keep the two of them together if it came down to that... Oh, but you did tell us we'd be upset with you in the end, didn't you?... *whines*
DarkBalance chapter 11 . 3/25
GEEZE, you've made me actually line this pairing and even ship them together a bit! Jaspione is still my OTP, but you've given me a whole new appreciation for Edmione (and the relationships between HP characters, new head canons!). Granted, I didn't have ANY appreciation for them in the first place, but yeah.
DarkBalance chapter 9 . 3/25
Gosh, I think I actually feel a little bad for Edward. Not really Bella, although I think she could stand to lay on someone's couch and work out those feelings of inadequacy she feels around nearly everyone else she ever meets.

Jacob and Luna! That's so cute, they're perfect, and the Imprinting incident was amusing, with Hermione and Ginny as the best friends who essentially giggle and tease you about your crush... granted, they didn't tease anyone, but still. I adore this circle you've created for Hermione, and the relationships and interactions among them, it's very believable. I kind of wish I could be a part of that xD

One thing, I've noticed in this and the last chapter a fair number of missing words in your sentences. Just one word here or there, but it's occurred often enough to be almost consistent. Noticeable at the least.
DarkBalance chapter 5 . 3/25
Hermione and Jacob's conversation made me giggle, it was almost line two mob bosses trying to coordinate or negotiate without the authorities catching on to them xD Hilarious.
DarkBalance chapter 2 . 3/25
There are some interesting plot lines popping up now. Not sure I've ever seen Hermione and Bella being so estranged or even indifferent toward one another, but then again, Bella was always probe to jealousy. Hermione and Draco's relationship is another amusing one, though I wonder what they've gone through to become friends. And the issue at the ministry?!
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 3/25
Initially I was reluctant to read this story, just because I was not sure if the pair shuffles would be believable or not, and I HATE out off character-ness... But I'm finding myself nosing at that hook, on the verge of biting and getting caught xD I mean for one, CHARLIE WEASLEY is here! He and Hermione have a cute relationship so far. And you didn't have all of the Cullens in one room when Alice had her vision, hounding her about it!

Sorry, I've had a bout of bad fanfiction and I'm still getting over it xD But seriously, the first chapter was well-written and I'm looking forward to continuing the story.
Codekiki12 chapter 15 . 2/11
Interesting. This was a really good story. Your summary made me curious and I almost stopped reading when I thought you were making it a HG/EC pairing. Dont get me wrong...ok nvm i hate the pairing completely it just doesnt fit(their personalities) having Hermione and Charlie get together was nice. I liked the story, also kinda liked how you bashed Bella. She's just too needy and clingy for my taste so i might be a bit biased.
Anyway nice story.
AshLiz chapter 15 . 2/4
Love love love the story!
Lyanah chapter 15 . 1/28
That was a really good story, the end was the best possible ending in my opinion. Hermione for sure isn't Bella, she can't let her live be defined by her boyfriend.
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it!
Azelie chapter 15 . 1/2
I simply must express the gratitude contained in me due to your ending! You very much wrote a common sensical ending. That hopefully encourages some young fluff-filled peers how important your own self is. It played true to how I always imagined my fictional idol to be; independent, and logical. Regardless, the satisfaction I get to think that you paired her with a"nice guy" Charlie fucking-hunk Weasley cannot be written in any other format than that I cant even ;)
Sarcastic-Bludger chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I read your last Author's Note, and I actually thought the ending was fantastic. I think you did an excellent job of keeping Hermione in character. She's always been the type of character to never back down from her dreams, and I don't think she ever would've willingly become a vampire. So, I commend you for staying true to your ideas. And the people who gave you nasty reviews are idiots.
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
It was a really good story and well written, although i do admit i was alittle disappointed that Edward and Hermione didn't get together in the end. Still, it was beautifully written and i will definitely be reading some of your other works. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
AnimeGirl
Maryam99 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Aaaaaah! I was looking for some Edward/Hermione on fanfiction. Yours had the most reviews so I decided to read it. I don't particularly like Twilight. I like Draco/Hermione. Anyway, I was half way through your story whent Edward and Hermione got together and I just decided that oh no! I hate this and I won't EVER read a Edward/Hermione again. I couldn't abondon the story. I continued to read and I secretly hoped that she would end up with anyone but Edward. (I'd love it if it was Draco though.) Then I finished this story and I was like WOW! I love this author. Thank you so much for this great masterpiece. I loves it. It was truely awesome. :))