Reviews for Keeping It In The Family
Acromania chapter 15 . 11/10
I personally love that she ended up with Charlie. Gives me all the right feelings. But mostly your fic was catalystic in regards to the whole Edward/Bella theme and Edward's behaviour throughout the original series. I hated his overbearing manner and to see him put in his place is fantastic!
On another note I want to congratulate you on the way you showed Hermione's life "after Forks". A clever way to show both sides and being involved in the thought process. Really well done!
Awfulwaffel chapter 15 . 10/24
so, I don't like the ending because they don't have end up together. Hermione does and she stays true to cannon in that she wouldn't just abandon all her dreams for a guy. howevee, the rest is really good!
autumnwillowstyles chapter 15 . 9/8
Well I loved it
Barzallai chapter 15 . 8/2
Great story, very interesting to read. I loved the ending. Thank you for posting.
Luumus chapter 4 . 7/30
I don't think this story is for me. And these are the reasons:
By chapter 4 Charlie has inexplicably disappeared in the car and somehow repaced by Draco Malfoy which is so OOC without apparent explanation, that he could have been named Bob Smith and I wouldn't have known the difference. Also there's a LOT of telling instead of showing so far, and excessive exposition in dialogue has been known to ruin books/movies. I mean they basically tell their life stories in question/answer format during a couple of chapters. It all sounds very stilted and awkward.
Apparently by your reviews you wrote an unexpected and not at all cliché ending, so kudos for that but I don't think I'll get to it. It's really not for me.

Cheers and best of luck with future works
Luumus
MWolfe13 chapter 15 . 7/15
I really like this ending. I was expecting a Edward/Hermione ending, but it honestly wouldn't be true to her character to become a Vampire. That teaching/mastery position was just too sweet an offer to
give up. Suffice to say, I thought this ending was unique.
Lauramichca chapter 15 . 4/21
Well you did warn everyone. And Hermione made her feelings about being turned known early on, so it would have been a sad end if they had got together in this story.
I think your critics only tiny source of justification for their arguments would be the categories - romance and family without angst or tradgedy or some-such, suggests that the characters listed may see a happy ending instead.
But again you did reveal that it would not happen this time. Though I do admit, when you did the final time jump I thought perhaps I had misunderstood and that Charlie had died and the still young (for a witch) Hermione would would allow a courting/love/changing after grieving for a time. but you kept to your plot and I think that is better for the story.

Thank you for sharing!
YourDiamondAngel chapter 15 . 4/16
I'm a few years late, but it's an absolutely fabulous story! I love your portrayal of Hermione - many "Hermione is Bella's cousin" crossovers tend to make her really OOC, but it was realistic and incredibly well written. Thank you for such an incredible piece of work!
bluechipmunk chapter 15 . 3/7
Just wanted to say I loved this piece! I'm so happy with the way it ended, and I think it was very well written. I'll definitely be looking into your other stories!
Stephanie MRV chapter 15 . 3/2
damn i loved this. I am so happy she didnt end up with Edward. that boy will be stuck in perpetual teen aged angst forever.
seheronelves chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
Hello! I know I'm such a late reader and this story is several years old but I just wanted to say that I loved it. I love reading crossovers like this and I was really happy with this one, especially the ending. I like reading about Edward and Hermione together as much as the next person but I'll admit, from the beginning of your story I was leaning more towards Charlie already (the fact that I absolutely adore Charlie Weasley had nothing to do with that at all, nope). I agree that Hermione would have been happier with this ending, mutual feelings with someone she trusts and trusts her back, and a life with someone who can let her live her life to the fullest. Anyway, it was really refreshing to see this kind of ending and if I didn't say it enough times, I loved this story very much. Thank you for writing it.
mandorakat chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
that was really messed up for Edward, totally his fault but damn. really well written and interesting story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
I very much enjoyed your story, it was a rather unconventional ending, and not at all what I expected, but it was very good and true to the characters. Thanks for writing it and sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
i hate how you've made hermione and ginny bitches, you've kind of ruined them
deemura chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
I hope when Charlie said it was rare in the US, it meant he just didn't know it