Reviews for Keeping It In The Family
HarvardAU chapter 15 . 7/14
i loved this story! :)
What a wonderful story hun. Though it left me just a tiny bit sad.
Reyna chapter 15 . 6/12
Beautiful and totally right. If he can't came to you, you don't wait around for him like a lovesick sucidal puppy. You move on.
QueenOfTheives chapter 15 . 6/5
i really liked this story. thank you for it! the ending was very good :)
Your story really nice. Thanks for make this story. and i really love the endings 3 - Love from malaysia
This was a great read. Thanx. I perfectly agree with the ending even tho I made me like Edward a little later on. Keep on writing!
kittyluva05 chapter 15 . 3/13
Its...realistic. I liked your story. It was well written and fun to read.
dixie326 chapter 15 . 3/12
I actually liked the ending. Edward was so young when he turned that if Hermione didn't age slower than normal humans she would've had to have been turned before she ever really got to live her life. I also don't think that after all the people she knew that died during the war that she would've been able to be happy being immortal and watching all the other people she loved die. Besides, she promised Remus and Tonks that she would be there for Teddy and she wouldn't be able to do that from Forks. Even if Edward moved to England for her, how long would he really have been able to be happy there separated from his family and living in a magical world where he can't do magic.
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 15 . 3/6
I'm sorry you got nasty reviews - I, for one, feel Edward got what he deserved. Unique and brilliant plot. Well done!
Mari SF chapter 15 . 2/23
That was simply brilliant couldnt imagine abetter end. I wished this was longer.. thank you for writing
uhohspaghettiooos chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
Ok, so I was a bit sceptical about this story because I did read all of the Twilight books but was never a huge fan. But, I gave this fic a try on a whim and carried on reading because, for once, grammar and punctuation was ON POINT. Like, seriously, for me, that is one of the most important things in a fanfic. But, I digress. I think it's way better that Hermione and Edward didn't end up together, and that you managed to point out the flaws in Edward, Bella and the whole weird relationship dynamic. I totally agree with the ending and think that Charlie was wayyyy better for her (as is the whole career before marriage/kids thing), so that was a really pleasant surprise. Last but not least, congrats on finishing the story (even if it was years ago and I'm a bit late to the party) because, honestly, the willpower that takes is pretty impressive :)
shukaka chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I came into this story as a vague Hermione/Edward shipper but having finished the whole fic i'm severely pleased with the way it turned out. Really refreshing alternative to the standard happy ending, imaginative and well written too. Great fic :)
nk01 chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
love this it is amazing
flipped cupcake chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
i dont think ive ever been so satisfied by an ending in my entire life... the ending was absolutely perfect and i love how you developed and ended hermione and edward's relationship.
Meesa Meesa chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I LOVED THIS! I was reading along and got to where Edward and Hermione got together and started praying that you wouldn't force them together, because the Hermione you portrayed was so forceful, and brave, and passionate, and would never just settle down. I love the way this went, and how sweet the ending was for Hermione, and the way it was Edward's lack of trust that broke them apart. Thank you for writing!