Reviews for Keeping It In The Family
Lana Riddle chapter 15 . 4/8
i love the ending, Hermione and Charlie are just so much better!
Amazing!
neweldi chapter 15 . 3/7
It interesting ending, thanks, I'm enjoy reading it.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 15 . 3/3
well I for one really like your story, it was different and well written.
great job!
Sono Chieri2 chapter 15 . 3/2
I like this, it shows that no matter what, trust is important. Edward couldn't trust Hermione after Bella, and it broke the two of them up and gave Hermione the family she always wished for. After all, she knew the loneliness of being an only child.

Love it! It's fantabulous! Oh, and please update Cuckoo _ Cherry.
Warkitty chapter 15 . 2/16
I liked it!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 15 . 2/12
I actually liked the ending. Its not said and its not perfect love get together sappy thing, it was real, and true to who I see hermione to be.
SkyBlue1309 chapter 15 . 2/8
Wow I really liked that ending. U have. Too many stories where Edward n hermione have happy ending which is really cute, but I think unaddressed a lot of key points here. The whole process of moving on from a love even if u think they were ur forever, trust, n then of course Bella's issues. N the fact that they didn't end up together was really key to Edward moving on too n nice quality cuz it never did seem like hermiones style, she knew she had so much to live for. While of course I love ones where they end up together this was really good n well done, refreshing and I'm glad u had the courage to do this despite I'm sure the negative reviews u've gotten. Amazing, loved it.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 15 . 2/5
I am not a HxE shipper but you made me one for this at least
Normally I'm jasper hermione
Anyway this is beautiful. So glad they didn't stay together and the last chapter what with eward was awesome
Nichole chapter 15 . 2/1
As I'm to lazy to log in, I do hope you'll forgive me and not assume this will be another hater message xP

I must say I adored this story, though I was worried through out the majority of the story that Hermione would stay with Edward (as I enjoyed thee Charlie/Hermione moments from the very beginning). I don't read author's notes as I read through the story as they tend to give away too many spoilers.

So you can imagine my delight, and my surprise at the end as my favorite Hermione pairing (Besides Dramione) worked out in this story.

Anyways! Wonderful job with the development of the story, and a wonderful way to wrap up the entire story in an elegant way that nearly rivals the majesty of Rowling's epilogue in DHs. I may now have to stalk more of your stories of course. Thanks for sharing such a brilliant work of art!

- Nichole Kissler
DJ Scahlo chapter 15 . 1/22
Serves Edward right. What a pompous ass. Hermione is nothing like Bella. I think tout portrays were pretty spot on.

Excellent story, I enjoyed it. :)
Madam Fiction chapter 15 . 1/18
Gahh, let the other haters and umpleased readers cope with it

Personally, I Loved the ending, I loved reading every single word in every chapter, honestly your story is PERFECT.
leane megy chapter 15 . 1/16
It's a good fic in my opinion. I like the ending. I know all the hermione/edward shipper must be disappointed, I know the feeling, cause I one of them. BUT, I love this fic, it's inspired me.
R.K. Messilson chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Thank you! I love the fact that at least one story I've read the guy doesn't get the girl.
The one and only chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
I think that it was a good ending, it was creative and unique I think it is great that Hermione got the ending she deserved a happy and fullfilled anything I think it was Edwards fault for not trusting her and/or going after her. I wish to convay my congratulations to you for writing such a amazing story. If I may say so I think you should write your own story with your own charicters and get it published.