Reviews for Obon for the Daiko
Quickslice chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Best birthday gift for Ichigo.
gahby chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I especially loved how well-behaved Isshin was during Masaki's visit. Then there was the ending with that romantic Ichiruki moment. Loved it all.
Rake1810 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Interesting change and nice story.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Great story.
kalthurin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was lovely, a beautiful ending.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Obon was an adorable story. Bittersweet, but it definitely held so much promise for the entire family and the future to look forward to. The Kurosakis float between the two worlds, and when they finally return to Soul Society, it will be for love and family. I wouldn't be surprised if the twins go to Reaper Academy before they die, but that's another story, neh? Keep up the good work, dark
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 9/18/2011

I really liked this a lot.

Very fitting the way they all came together again, and the way they dealt with Tsukishima too.

I think the theories were good (even if i don't know what the truth is yet).

Wish there had been more romance, but I guess the way you did it was so believable it might just be better that way.

Great work!
Dark-heika chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
i dare ya to do an epilogue for this. u know, ichi comes back... i wanna see byakuya's reaction and so on. : P
Iceflame55 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Interesting :).
Fallen-Yuki chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
This was so cute. Now I feel a little sad. Mostly cause I ran out of things to read. I like Byakuya and how he reacts to things and thinking of him reacting to Rukia and Ichigo. Amazing story by the way!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Ichigo and Rukia complement each other so well. I love it.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was nice. I feel so bad for Ichigo with the current manga. I anticipate seeing the resolution of it all and Rukia coming back.
novicestar chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Beautful! Thank you for writing this x
hollownature chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
thank you for writing this story, it was excellent
Rukia's Reflection chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
That was absolutely amazing! I loved that!