Reviews for Bone
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I cried, I came looking for smut found this and I cried. I've never cried over a fanfic before. Your story takes the award of being the first to make me cry. Congratulations.
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This was wonderfully disturbing. It's definitely something new. I absolutely loved it, does that make me crazy? C:
Anna chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! I loved it :D
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I've read this over and over again, it's brilliant and I'm so glad I found it on ! Hope it can join the community I started because this one is my all time favorite hands down :)
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
... I feel so. Empty.

That has to be one of the most gut-wrenching things I have ever read.

"He had finally tortured someone into loving him."

I sobbed at that.
Bushy Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Excellent job! The extremely vivid imagery definitely worked wonders.
JaneVV chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is... I don't know how to call it. I've reread it for a few times already and I still want to do it again. How can you draw such vivid pictures with words?
I must be crazy to like it so much.
trulymetalwings chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This story is the most sick and twisted thing I have ever read.

I love it.
Keep writing!
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Holy shit, that's both beautiful and deeply disturbing.
Katey98y chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Woah this was twisted! Wonderful work!
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That. Was. Awesome! Just excellent xD
Zephyira chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Whoa, really good story here, you do torture without going over the top. I also like how your world isn't overly explained. The progression of Castiel's 'fall' was so gradual, very realistic, great story, can't wait to read more of your work
Digitary chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This reminded me of 1984.
maridette chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow. That was disturbing enough I had to stop a few times to collect myself, but something about it kept drawing me back until I had finished it. Unbelievable. Lovely, in a dark kind of way. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That is immensely disturbing. I love it.