Reviews for Four Deadly Words
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hmmm I like it. It's pretty different but I don mind th role reversal. I mean hints really would have been way different if it had been Erik who got shot
niver chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Fascinating fic, loved it!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh my...that was AWESOME!

I LOVE how you wrote it, love the idea, love role reversal and OMG LOVE!
just me chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
wow, this is really hard stuff. not mentioning that itll be OOC, i think this should have take place. even if (my beloved) charles is such an heartwarming person, everybody has its own limits and eriks injury could be this limit.

well done, thanks for this!
MarioChan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
dark!Charles? *smirks* great job, cuz!
MarioChan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
dark!Charles? *smirks* great job, cuz!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved this. LOVED IT. It was absolutely beautiful. So heart wrenching, so dark, so tragic, yet so gorgeous! The angst! Dark!Charles! I love it! Great work! :D

Peace Out! _
ThCriativReader chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
AMAZING!

My God, I'm out of words, literally.

You just, you just... Best fic of yours, I think.

Thank you SO much for writing this!
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story wow, just wow. nice twist. can i borrow his idea someday? fantastic!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Whoa. Very dark, but I liked it. Brilliant role-reversal there, but poor Erik, he was only trying to tell Charles it wasn't his fault! Can't say I pity Moira too much though, since she kind of brought it upon herself. *No one* shoots Erik. It was interesting to see what it would be like if Charles actually used his powers to their full extent- he can be quite scary if he chooses. I liked that they stayed together, though the future was rather bleak. (Then again it was bleak in the actual story as well, only they were apart) Nice work!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So sad. Poor boys! I don't know that charles can control many people at one time. Dark charles is so badass!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
damn that was evil and awsome nice i loved it
QueenOfThePlace chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
My God! SO good! The end gave me chills with the what triggered it and the four words. Good job :D ANd I LOOVE dark!CHarles. Though it's ..weird. No, the weirdest is peaceful!Erik THAT is weird. :P And I loved the : Turn the lights off. Was good. REally :) Liked it! *Pssst xD This is Erik/Magneto btw :PPPP*
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my God, that was good. The characterization of Charles and Erik were lovely and completely unexpected because we always see Charles as the good guy and Lehnsherr as the psycho. That was really good and super original.
Grooviest Mutation chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love this undescribeably. The irony, oh dear I love this so.