Reviews for The Truth of Us
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
i liked it but in my opinion i dont think christina and nick should stay together even after everything that happened with her and tom it was only becasue of a simple problem that they couldnt agree on though i fully encourage you to continue i would like to see how you are going to end this story now that i have read the first chapters that you wrote. i hope you continue and i would like to see her and tom get back together because i think they should have stayed together in the real show but that is entirely up to you im just giving you my opinion but it was fantastic, and you organized the details so well and left me wondering which made me keep reading. Thanks for the story hope this review helps.
Amelia chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
PLEASE Continue ! I Absolutley Love This Couple 3
Amelia chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
PLEASE Continue ! I Absolutley Love This Couple 3
Amelia chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I LOVE IT! Please Continue With A Couple More Chapters
C.Roby chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
PLEASE continue I check in everyday with this story, LOVE IT!
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I Like This Story. Keep Going. (:
C.Roby chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I care PLEASE continue! The story is just getting good! I LOVE IT!
HouseFan22 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Good chapter! Keep em comming :)
Adeeva chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I like the story a lot and i can't wait until you update! I'm Team Nick so any storyline with him and christina have me hooked.
Vita T chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Look, separating my personal feeling aside from the fuckery that was displayed on my screen this week, (I am Team Tom but do think that Chris and Nick have chemistry BUT the time to pimp this mess was last season and NOT AFTER she gets married to someone and then cheats on the for less than six months), I think that you have a good base here but your writing needs some work and a little bit of realism.

If I am reading a story for the first time, I want to have an introduction of some sort or a jumping off point. Yes, we as Hawthorne viewers know what's going on, but I think that a person should be able to read a story not knowing a lot about it but feel like they can catch up. I don't know if that makes sense. LOL.

I do believe Nick feels all the things you wrote, which is just effed up. He had a chance and he said IF Tom let's her go he will be there to catch her. But Tom didn't let her go. Basically what he did was help Christina give Tom an excuse to let her go which is manipulative, calculating, and cruel. And I know that it's just a story, but seriously those kinds of people exist in real life. He is so slick.

The realism part for me is Nick's mother. And this was a problem for me on the show. How douchebaggy of someone to have been married, respected their marriage vows and most likely expected their husbands to do the same, raised children in a loving two parent household taught them values, and then tells them to go screw another man's wife? That is just wrong and it is why I will NEVER get behind this pairing. I don't like the message it implies about marriage. And I don't like the way it makes us Latinos look. We are often stereotyped as women who have sons and let them just do whatever because we are too blinded by our love for them.

Nick and Christina can have all the chemistry in the world but if we are truthful with ourselves it should be plain to see that a person who covets another person's spouse and sleeps with them has little to no value. He has already proven that he cannot control his feelings, is possibly a murderer (though I feel this is justifiable to a point), and doesn't have boundaries. And so do we really think he will treat Christina any different?
Roby chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yes please continue to do whatever you want your story is getting good! Team Nick! Thanks again for righting for us
adriangel14 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I'm so excited I found this story :D. I respect marriage and all, but Nick- how can you say no to him? I'm glad someone feels this way. Please continue your story!

btw. the end of last night's episode *was* hot.
Babyshaq99 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Oh I love it! Cant wait to see them together! update soon!
roby chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I LOVE IT KEEP GOING! PLEASE thanks for the Nick and Christina writing too! I didn't think anybody would write about them! I'm SO happy now lol! Did I mention I love your story?
Kaleah kaleah chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Ok your story is what it is but please come on what REAL mother in their right mind would tell their son or daughter to go after a married woman or man I mean REALLY. And then ask how it went come on is that something you would do? Clearly you have no children to even think like that I'm just .