Reviews for Ask Me To Stay
Kelly Carberry chapter 11 . 3/3
Aww didn't want it to end.
RagingWaffles chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Loved it 3
Lauretta92 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Really great story. I've really enjoyed it. Loved the ending. I'm glad Luke is ok with Sam and Andy to be together. I hope that it is going to happen on the show soon as well...

Anyway, great job!
Rozale chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
loved it
Tears of a Dark Moon chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
A very well written story. Definitely one of the best Rookie Blue stories I've read on Fanfiction.
jimi18 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Loved this from start to finish. I look forward to your next fic.
KellethMetheus chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
edwardfiend chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Fantastic last chapter! I loved this fic so much, I looked forward to every time it was updated. Now that its done I'm going to have to go back and read the whole thing together. :D If you write anything for this fandom again, I will so be reading it.
aolande1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
That was a very satisfying ending. I loved every word of it. You did a really great job with this story. I look forward to reading more from you.
katesari chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Nice ending! And I enjoyed the story a lot. Bye
Goggiebe chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
First off..Awesome

Ending loved it :) Second sorry to see it end :( really loved your writing so I hope u continue to write more. You totally rock this story :)
katesari chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Its a good chapter! Hope to read more soon! bye
Mamaverd chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Good Chapter, a little disappointed that Sam got sucker punched but realize it was needed in the story line.

Sam's speech was sweet. Glad he acknowledged that she was in fact the reason that he was staying.
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Loved this. Great chapter, and don't worry, it was very smutty. lol.
angelrescue02 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Wow...what a chapter! This is really good, even if you say that it's your first time writing this. Can't wait for the next chapter, see what is in store for Andy and Sam.