Reviews for The Wrong Wolf
pink.personality chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
Omg how could you abandon this amazing story. This story line is way better than SoMeone else's original. I'm so sad, I hope one day you will finish. This is a masterpiece.
missstyles101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I love the Leah and Sam of your story! It'd be amazing if you could make a story about them like this. I really like Embry too.
meklittt chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Yes Paul! Yes!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I'm already loving this story
raesprinkles chapter 32 . 6/12/2015
Omg such a great ready!
Scented Hairpin chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
I miss your work! :( Where did your Leah/Sam story go? It was so perfect and hot and fun!
suzmac33 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
WHY? Why? Why waste this masterpiece by not finishing it. It's addictive and unique. I beg you to rekindle those creative embers and finish this. If you can't/won't, try to find someone as close to your talented writing level as you can, and give this baby up for adoption. Letting this hang indefinitely would be a crime.
Hunneybee chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Hi!

I realise that this might seem a bit weird to get a review (AND a Favorite story and Author alert) after not posting up in a while, but since I'm new to the Twilight Fanfiction page, I stumbled across your Wrong Wolf fic and I've been HOOKED!

It's so bad that I'm only going to sleep at like 1-2 in the morning (I have to be up for work by6) but I cant seem to click the shiny NEXT button.

What I'm rambling on about is this... I LOVE your story! Generally I'm a more Jarehead/Kimmie girl, but I LOVE the way you have portrayed Paul here, and to be honest I think you've swayed me to the Paul/Kim shipping! Woop!

Anywhoodles, just popping a post here to see if you'll be continuing this anytime soon?

Hope to hear back from you!

Hunneybee
wordgirl16 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
3 Please come back to us TWW fans as soon as you can, I Hope all is well with you!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Paul and Kim are soooo cute! I wish there were more fics featuring them
missstyles101 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Awesome. Plus I really liked the way Sam and Leah's imprint story is. If u could make one just for the, that would be wonderful. Overall nice story. I realty like the plot
Loyal Fan chapter 32 . 3/10/2014
come bacckkkkk!
wordgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I really love your story and the gentle twist you did to the characters is different from the other twi ff I’ve read. I love that Bella ended up with Embry, and Jake is a little on the feminine side lmao his character cracks me up. Kim and Paul together is one fierce couple, and I can’t wait to see how she learns to deal with her subconscious and see what was on the "note". Please Please Please don’t give up on this amazing story! I can’t wait to read the finished product!
wordgirl16 chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
This is one of the best Twilight fanfics Ive ever read. The issue with Kim's battle with her inner self is extremely captivating. I cant wait to find out what the note from her mother said... Poor Jared just has horrible luck with all of his supposed imprints. -I hope all is well with you...thnx for the amazing story!
bumboy chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
seriously it's so gutting that you haven't updated in MONTHS, I'm seriously hoping you haven't completely given up on this?! I've probably read and re-read this fanfic 100 times, but still no new chapter:( cmon suz:(