Reviews for The Wrong Wolf
Chairman Meow4692 chapter 1 . 11/25
I, too, periodically reread this probably once every few months. And I’ve been doing so... yeah for years. I’ll never get tired of your humor or your story, and if you ever updated I actually think I’ll cry
Hunneybee chapter 31 . 9/13
*sobs and does the whole dramatic Titanic* Come BACK!

It's been 3 years since I reviewed, and I will periodically pop onto here, re-read the entire fic (because why the fuck not?) and then sob in misery when I get to the end, and you still haven't updated a new chapter.

Hoping that having another review might inspire you to write again :)

Hunneybee
emsmp3x chapter 18 . 6/6
Okay, I know this is SUPER late, and it's 2017, and I JUST found this story because I am a Twilight nerd for life, but...

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR HUMOR. You kill me. I have cackled like a fucking witch in heat for the past hour.

Thank you for writing this.
Okay that kinda hurts cuz my name is gabby so but I take no offense to it
SS Raven chapter 32 . 10/25/2016
I AM SO ADDICTED!
Please update, I'm begging you!
wordgirl16 chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
Please unabandon this story! I've re read it more than any fanfic I've ever read, and still love it. I hope you atleast do an epilogue to finish it off, I hope life is treating you well!
pink.personality chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
Omg how could you abandon this amazing story. This story line is way better than SoMeone else's original. I'm so sad, I hope one day you will finish. This is a masterpiece.
missstyles101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I love the Leah and Sam of your story! It'd be amazing if you could make a story about them like this. I really like Embry too.
rhododendron kaempferi chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Yes Paul! Yes!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I'm already loving this story
raesprinkles chapter 32 . 6/12/2015
Omg such a great ready!
Scented Hairpin chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
I miss your work! :( Where did your Leah/Sam story go? It was so perfect and hot and fun!
suzmac33 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
WHY? Why? Why waste this masterpiece by not finishing it. It's addictive and unique. I beg you to rekindle those creative embers and finish this. If you can't/won't, try to find someone as close to your talented writing level as you can, and give this baby up for adoption. Letting this hang indefinitely would be a crime.
Hunneybee chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Hi!

I realise that this might seem a bit weird to get a review (AND a Favorite story and Author alert) after not posting up in a while, but since I'm new to the Twilight Fanfiction page, I stumbled across your Wrong Wolf fic and I've been HOOKED!

It's so bad that I'm only going to sleep at like 1-2 in the morning (I have to be up for work by6) but I cant seem to click the shiny NEXT button.

What I'm rambling on about is this... I LOVE your story! Generally I'm a more Jarehead/Kimmie girl, but I LOVE the way you have portrayed Paul here, and to be honest I think you've swayed me to the Paul/Kim shipping! Woop!

Anywhoodles, just popping a post here to see if you'll be continuing this anytime soon?

Hope to hear back from you!

Hunneybee
wordgirl16 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
3 Please come back to us TWW fans as soon as you can, I Hope all is well with you!