Reviews for The Wrong Wolf
missstyles101 chapter 11 . 7/25
I love the Leah and Sam of your story! It'd be amazing if you could make a story about them like this. I really like Embry too.
meklittt chapter 1 . 7/22
Yes Paul! Yes!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm already loving this story
raesprinkles chapter 32 . 6/12
Omg such a great ready!
Scented Hairpin chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
I miss your work! :( Where did your Leah/Sam story go? It was so perfect and hot and fun!
suzmac33 chapter 32 . 11/9/2014
WHY? Why? Why waste this masterpiece by not finishing it. It's addictive and unique. I beg you to rekindle those creative embers and finish this. If you can't/won't, try to find someone as close to your talented writing level as you can, and give this baby up for adoption. Letting this hang indefinitely would be a crime.
Hunneybee chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
Hi!

I realise that this might seem a bit weird to get a review (AND a Favorite story and Author alert) after not posting up in a while, but since I'm new to the Twilight Fanfiction page, I stumbled across your Wrong Wolf fic and I've been HOOKED!

It's so bad that I'm only going to sleep at like 1-2 in the morning (I have to be up for work by6) but I cant seem to click the shiny NEXT button.

What I'm rambling on about is this... I LOVE your story! Generally I'm a more Jarehead/Kimmie girl, but I LOVE the way you have portrayed Paul here, and to be honest I think you've swayed me to the Paul/Kim shipping! Woop!

Anywhoodles, just popping a post here to see if you'll be continuing this anytime soon?

Hope to hear back from you!

Hunneybee
wordgirl16 chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
3 Please come back to us TWW fans as soon as you can, I Hope all is well with you!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Paul and Kim are soooo cute! I wish there were more fics featuring them
missstyles101 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Awesome. Plus I really liked the way Sam and Leah's imprint story is. If u could make one just for the, that would be wonderful. Overall nice story. I realty like the plot
Loyal Fan chapter 32 . 3/10/2014
come bacckkkkk!
wordgirl16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I really love your story and the gentle twist you did to the characters is different from the other twi ff I’ve read. I love that Bella ended up with Embry, and Jake is a little on the feminine side lmao his character cracks me up. Kim and Paul together is one fierce couple, and I can’t wait to see how she learns to deal with her subconscious and see what was on the "note". Please Please Please don’t give up on this amazing story! I can’t wait to read the finished product!
wordgirl16 chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
This is one of the best Twilight fanfics Ive ever read. The issue with Kim's battle with her inner self is extremely captivating. I cant wait to find out what the note from her mother said... Poor Jared just has horrible luck with all of his supposed imprints. -I hope all is well with you...thnx for the amazing story!
bumboy chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
seriously it's so gutting that you haven't updated in MONTHS, I'm seriously hoping you haven't completely given up on this?! I've probably read and re-read this fanfic 100 times, but still no new chapter:( cmon suz:(
Taylor Durin chapter 32 . 12/21/2013
I need the next chapter, I'm super sad you haven't updated in months, this story is just perfect and I can't wait for Bennett v Jared, I really want Bennett to get his ass kicked, he's a little too arrogant for my liking and I also like Jared more then him, but this double imprint is just so mean, Maggie cannot pick between them, so their going to have share her and that thought sucks. I'm loving Kim, the girl is bad ass and Paul is just so sweet and possessive and perfect, him being the imprintee makes perfect sense and is probably the only way he would have ever realised that Kim loved him 100%. Embry & Bella are perfect, they just connect in every way, their adorbs, keep up the amazing work, whilst I re-read this story for like the 5th time