Reviews for Aliit Our Clan
bigtomato chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Ordo despises all Jedi except Bardan and Etain - even Scout? :( She's one of my favourites! *sob*
DragonDawn84 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Wonderful Story!
StaticBomb93 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Ay! You continue this story right myah! Not myah but RIGHT MYAH! Lol Seriously grand story.
StaticBomb93 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Damn it Mereel.

Anyway I did not expect to stumble upon a deep versed story like this. I know ehn I finally hit the end I'mma be upset but I'll feel all the better for reading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
תודה רבה! טוב מאוד! סיפור מעולה! טוב שעשה
Nobilist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really like what you did here but wished you didn't stop on this one. Just pm me right away if you ever do continue this story because ill drop everything to read it lol.
Janizary chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Interesting alternate take on the happenings following Order66. I know all KT/RC fans are hard hit by the 'ending that will never come', and it is always interesting to see what others think could have happened. Hope to see more chapters.
Natalie Portmanteau chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
When I found your story, I was delighted that it was based after Order 66. I adored that book and finished it about two days before finding your fic. However, I'm sad to say that this doesn't do the plot line any justice. I'm not saying it's awful, but there is a lot of room for improvement. There's a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, but those I can deal with (so long as it doesn't interfere too much with the telling of the story). What really saddened me is that the characters are so unlike themselves in about every sense of the word. I've always seen Besany as being a very average girl, but with a heavy dose of neuroticism. I understand that pregnancy hormones and such would completely change her demeanor, but prior to that, she's still the anxious/paranoid type.

Ordo is similar to Besany, in a kinda-sorta-not really way. Ordo is a perfectionist; a place for everything and everything in its place. He's very fixed in his ways and doesn't appreciate getting out of his comfort zone. However, he's the most emotionally unstable of all the Skirata brothers. He's got a hair-trigger temper and has difficulty controlling it. He's outspoken, blunt, and has no compassion for anyone not in his family. On the other hand, he's just like a child. He's eager to please and desperate for approval from Kal and Besany.

I really would've liked to see things develop more between Besany and Ordo, given the circumstances they are in. Both of them are under a crazy amount of stress: the Clone Wars just ended, Darman, Niner, Boss, Scorch, Fixer and Sev are still MIA on Kashyyyk, Etain has recently died, and they're trying to find a way to slow down the clones' rapid aging, among other things. There could've been quite a bit of psychological conflict within Bes and Ordo. For example, Ordo has no idea how to be a father (and frankly, he doesn't seem like the parental type). Sure, he has Kal Skirata to use as a role model, but there's a lot of difference between saying and doing. What if he was scared that he wouldn't be a good parent? What if he was concerned his child would never know him, due to the rapid-aging gene and/or being killed in war? See, there's a lot of potential situations that you could've expanded on that would've propelled the plot further.

With all due respect,

- Kayla
Kat chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
love it! I love this group,could you do a story about the courtship of Ordo and Beasnay? There is nothing in the books and I always thought that would make a nice story :)
rexter-fangirl chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Wow. What a amazing fan fiction this is. Please continue! I want to know if they find Sev! :P Mer'ika.. where's he off to? You did a great job keeping them in character as well. Something hard to do.

Other then minor spelling errors... great job!
Broken-Jedi chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Awesome! Yes, it needs more. I'm not sure what though, maybe Darman?